The Talon House

Skins

TalonRider

I've just tried all of them: The best is still the default one. Who needs green or red on black skins? Those skins are just counterproductive... This is a forum with things to read, stressing for the eyes if against "common sense" (black on white).

I've selected the last skin: Now all items have moved and it looks bad, I can't find the skin selector anymore to go back to the default skin, it's seems to be gone (view attached image).

Maybe this could also go into "Quotable Quotes", anyway: "Never change a running system." 4_12_10[1].gif

post-6-1107512210_thumb.jpg

Edited by ShiningKnight

There is one skin that for some reason when used doesn't let you change back unless you click the back button at that time. I've reset your skin, you should be able to choose again.

I've also taken care of that skin so no one can use it and have the same problem. 14_6_12[1].gif

Admin

3_12_22[1].gif

ps Just trying to offer a little more variety.

Edited by TalonRider

Thanks for your help. Of course I did not mean to offend you in any way but this was just something I had to say... 23_29_104[1].gif

Maybe you could offer more variety by changing the colors lighty i.e. no extrem colors like dark red or green, maybe lighter colors would have nice effects on the board's look and feel without that you have to stop reading after a few minutes due to a headache...

BTW: What about the other selection menu that offers English as the only option... Does that mean you can add language packs like German, French and/or Spanish? :huh:

The colors can be toned down abit. I was trying to keep with the theme name. The Green Jelly wasn't green and the Red Jelly wasn't red when I imported them and tried them out myself.

The color section for the skins in the Admincp has a lot of submenus for all sorts of things and they use abbreviations for most of them.

Admin

3_12_22[1].gif

I've added a few more skins for you to check out. ShiningKnight, you might find these a little more appealing.

The new skins are called Light Skins as where the previous ones were called Dark Skins.