The Talon House

Can't register

Guest theemailman

Guest theemailman

4_1_112[1].gif10_1_17[1].gifangry1

Being happy to find this site and then CAN"T register.Tried to IM or what ever it's called "CHAT?" and got No reply as it showes I am the only one on phone. Who can tell me how to reg. I know I put the right info as I have been doing this for tooooo long.

with loVe jer

Guest Guest_theemailman_*
4_1_112[1].gif  10_1_17[1].gif  angry1

Being happy to find this site and then CAN"T register.Tried to IM or what ever it's called "CHAT?" and got No reply as it showes I am the only one on phone. Who can tell me how to reg. I know I put the right info as I have been doing this for tooooo long.

with loVe jer

4 get all this I put ? NOT - in date of birth. tanks any way loVE jer 4_1_112[1].gif

To answer these questions here, all a person needs to do is to click on the REGISTRATION button, read the guidelines, click on agree, then fill in the information. There is some REQUIRED information. Once all this is done and sent, an email is sent to the Admin of the board that a new registration has been recieved. Depending upon the time of day all of this is done, it might take some time before you recieve confirmation that your registration has been approved.

Live Chat is the Chat Room for The Talon House.

Admin

Archived