The Talon House

Starting Over

TalonRider

Starting Over

by tim the story guy

This story is © 2004 by tim and is protected by copyright law. Please do not copy and distribute, or post this story to other sites without the author's permission. This is a fictional story. Any similarities between actual people or events are purely coincidental. This story may at some point contain sexual situations between males. If this subject offends you or you should not be reading this type of story, you assume all responsibility for continuing. Please send all comments to: Timthestoryguy10@cs.com .

Stories on Nifty by tim the story guy:

Starting Over - in the no-sex section (last update 11/04/04)

Training Day - in the adult/youth section (completed 9/17/04)

What A Gas! - in the adult/youth section (last update 11/08/04)

Sweet Sixteen in the sci-fi/fantasy section (last update 11/06/04)

Allen & Allen 2 - in the high school section (last update 11/05/04)

No One Else - in the high school section (last update 11/09/04)

Fate - in the high school section (completed 5/21/04)

Stories on Nifty by tim the story guy and James Clark:

City Mouse, Country Mouse - in the ????? section (awaiting confirmation)

Stories on Nifty by James Clark:

Out Of A Dream - in the high school section (last update 11/04/04)

James And Todd - in the high school section (posted 8/06/04)

Starting Over

By tim

Chapter 8

Phillip told Wayne that staying overnight would be no problem. Actually, he insisted that they stay. This pleased Kevin and Carter both very much. The boys were looking forward to being up most of the night, playing and talking. Maybe some kissing too. Wayne was a little nervous about the arrangement, but he had to know exactly where he stood. Phillip did offer Wayne the couch since the boys would be practically inseparable, but Wayne insisted that he would be okay in the bed with Phillip. As the boys were just getting started, Wayne and Phillip prepared to go to bed.

"Just so you know Wayne, I always sleep naked." said Phillip. "I never could stand the feel of wearing clothes in bed. The couch is still available, so you don't have to do this unless you want to."

"Nonsense Phillip." replied Wayne. "We're both adults here, so it really shouldn't be a problem. Besides, I've never tried sleeping naked before, it might be kind of nice and I'd never know it."

After both men had stripped and climbed under the comforter, Phillip said, "We don't have to do anything you don't want to do Wayne. I do love you, but I'll never push you into doing anything." Phillip then slid over so he was up against Wayne's body, and gently placed an arm over Wayne.

"I love you too Phillip." said Wayne softly.

Back in Kevin's room the boys had just finished a round of kissing, and were now just talking about things.

"Do you think your uncle and Wayne are doing it right now?" asked Carter.

"Nah," said Kevin, "my uncle's a pretty sensitive guy. He knows Wayne just needs contact with a man right now. They're probably just cuddled up with each other for now. Maybe later though....."

"Do you think Phillip will talk Wayne into,... you know. Sucking him?" asked Carter.

"My uncle won't push Wayne into doing anything he doesn't want to." said Kevin. "I think Wayne may want to though, he's just afraid."

"Afraid?" asked Carter.

"Dude," said Kevin, "you have to remember that Wayne has thought of himself as straight his whole life. Now he finds himself wanting to have sex with a man. Of course he's afraid!"

"I guess you're right." said Carter. "I didn't stop to think of it that way."

After cuddling for a while, Phillip placed his lips over Wayne's and began kissing him passionately. This time though Wayne returned Phillip's kiss as deeply as he could. Wayne could not believe how good it felt to kiss another man this way. The two held the kiss for about five minutes.

"I want to make you feel good again Wayne." said Phillip softly.

"I would really enjoy that Phillip." moaned Wayne.

The boys had been playing on the computer for about thirty minutes when they heard a knock on the door. Kevin answered the door, and let Wayne into the room wearing a robe.

"Phillip has been pleasuring me all night." said Wayne. "I really think I want to do that for him too, but I'm not sure how to go about it. Can either of you boys give me any kind of advice?"

Carter smiled and replied, "Performing oral sex on another guy is probably the most fun you'll ever have Wayne. Just knowing that you're arousing another guy, and bringing him to an orgasm is awesome!"

"Yeah man!" added Kevin. "Don't think of Phillip's c*** as something he goes to the bathroom with. Think of it as a very special part of a guy you love. I guarantee you'll look forward to doing it."

"And don't forget," said Carter, "don't rush yourself. Sucking a guy's c*** takes a little practice at first. Just take as much of it in your mouth as you can, and watch your teeth. No one likes to have teeth scraping their c***. Then all you have to do is stroke the shaft with your lips, and run your tongue over the head."

"Okay boys," said Wayne, "thanks a lot."

After Wayne was well out of Kevin's room, both boys began giggling. The boys spent a few more minutes playing on the computer and talking. Then they began getting tired. Kevin removed all of his clothes, followed nervously by Carter. Before getting into the bed, Kevin looked Carter over carefully.

"Dude," said Kevin, "I really can't wait for the day we make love. Your naked body looks so perfect."

Carter smiled and thanked Kevin for the compliment, then both boys climbed into bed. Kevin and Carter held each other in their arms until they both drifted off into a peaceful slumber. A short time later, after Wayne had brought Phillip to a messy orgasm, Wayne and Phillip also drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

In the morning Kevin and Carter quietly walked in on Wayne and Phillip's conversation at the kitchen counter.

"I'm sorry about last night Wayne." said Phillip light-heartedly. "I really should have warned you about how much cum I put out."

"That's okay Phillip." replied Wayne as he smiled. "Seeing that it was the first time I've ever done that, I probably wouldn't have been ready for it anyway!"

Then Wayne noticed the two boys, who were now doubled over in laughter. "Oh s**t!" exclaimed Wayne. "It's the kids! You boys didn't hear that, right?"

Carter replied between fits of laughter, "I’m sorry... Wayne... I couldn't hear you... my ribs hurt... from laughing so hard!"

Wayne and Phillip both blushed slightly as Phillip said, "I guess we'll have to be careful with the sex talk, won't we?"

As Kevin's laughter began to subside, he said, "No, please don't! That was the best laugh I've had in years Uncle Phillip!"

When Carter's laughter had ceased he asked, "Do you drink coffee Kevin? I need a cup after that!"

Kevin looked to Phillip, who gave him a nod of approval, then replied, "Not before, but I'd love to have a cup with you Carter."

Carter then poured two cups of coffee, and gave one to Kevin. The four guys sat at the counter and drank their coffee together.

"We're sorry about laughing so hard Wayne." said Carter. "We hope we didn't embarrass you and Phillip, it's just you guys sounded exactly like kids do the first time they have oral sex. It was so priceless dude!"

"Yeah," added Kevin, "we're both happy that you guys love to give each other pleasure like that. It's really special."

"Just take it easy on Wayne though boys." said Phillip. "After all, he's just now discovering what it's like to enjoy sex with another man. We've all experienced that before."

"At least most of us have." said Carter softly.

"What?!" exclaimed Kevin. "What are you talking about dude? You've had sex before, haven't you?"

Carter looked down at the floor as he replied, "The most I've ever done is jacked-off another guy and myself. I kinda wanted it to be special when I finally got Travis to make love to me, so I've never actually had sex before."

"How do you know so much about it then dude?" asked Kevin.

"You'd be surprised what you can pick up on the internet, especially at a site called Nifty." replied Carter.

Kevin was as erect as he could possibly be by this time, thinking that the boy he had fallen in love with was a virgin. Kevin then took ahold of Carter's hand.

"Don't worry dude," said Kevin, "I'm not going to do anything weird with you in front of the adults. Just let me have your hand and trust me." Carter relaxed completely, and gave Kevin control of his hand. Kevin gently placed Carter's hand directly on his erection, then continued, "This is what you do to me just by being with me dude. I think it's beautiful that you can make me so hard without even doing anything. I want to make your first time very special Carter, and I hope you will think of it as special by making love to me someday. You deserve that Carter, and I'm going to wait until we can do something very special together. I'll always love you with all of my heart Carter."

Wayne and Phillip were both touched by Kevin's heartfelt commitment to Carter. Even though both adults were watching the boys intently, Carter still felt compelled to give Kevin's c*** a nice, warm squeeze, and a single gentle stroke.

"I've been waiting my whole life for someone to tell me that they love me in that way Kevin." replied Carter. "I'm very glad that it was you dude. I still don't know when I'll be ready, but I know I want my first time to be with you now."

The two boys then shared a warm embrace, which prompted Wayne and Phillip to share one too. After the hugfest was over, Wayne used Phillip's kitchen to prepare everyone a wonderful breakfast. It was one of the most delicious breakfasts that Phillip and Kevin had ever been treated to.

After everyone was full, Phillip said, "I'm glad that I found you Wayne, I didn't realize there was anything in my kitchen that tasted that wonderful!" That got a laugh from everyone.

"I'm glad we met too Phillip." said Wayne. "Before that moment on the beach when I found myself staring at your fascinating c***, I never dreamed that I could have those feelings for another man. Even though it was a shock to say the least, I'm glad that I know that now. It's actually a relief to know that I've fallen in love with you Phillip."

The boys hooted and cheered as Wayne and Phillip shared a long and deep kiss. As the two men slowly massaged each other's tongues with their own, Kevin took Carter into his arms and placed their mouths together. Within a few moments the boys were kissing with as much intensity and passion as the adults were. The two men finally broke their kiss to smile and stare at the two boys. Then Wayne and Phillip moved to each side of the boys. As Kevin and Carter continued their kiss, Wayne and Phillip leaned toward the boys. Wayne gave Carter a warm kiss on the cheek as the two boys remained locked together, and Phillip did the same thing for Kevin. The two boys finally parted and smiled at the important men in their lives. Then each boy gave their man a warm hug.

After a few more hours of companionship and talking, it was time for Wayne and Carter to leave and prepare for the trip home. Wayne almost had to drag Carter away, until Phillip and Kevin promised to spend Wayne and Carter's last night at Wayne's house. The drive back to the beach was filled with conversation between Wayne and Carter.

As they were approaching home, Wayne asked, "You really love Kevin, don't you Carter?"

"Yes, I do." replied Carter. "He makes me feel so good, and he makes everything seem right again. It's going to be tough waiting for him to come to Cincy."

"They'll only be a week behind us." said Wayne reassuringly.

"A week will feel more like a month though." replied Carter.

"Yes, but this past month has flown by." said Wayne. "It almost seems like yesterday when I met that boy in the church, who though his world had ended. How are things now Carter?"

"I know Travis loved me now." said Carter. "I'll always love and remember him, but what I wanted then will never happen now. But now there's Kevin, and I love him too. I've also never met anyone who has loved me as much as he does. Other people may have kept me and Travis from being happy together, but that will never happen with Kevin."

Wayne smiled and said, "Yes, Kevin does love you very much. I'm so glad that you met him Carter."

Wayne then pulled into the driveway to his house, so he and Carter continued their conversation once they were inside.

"I'm also glad I met you Wayne." said Carter. "You helped me when I thought I couldn't go on anymore. You kept me from doing something that I would never have been able to regret, and would have hurt a lot of people who care about me. And because of that, I met Kevin. I'll never be able to express how much you mean to me for that."

Wayne smiled and rubbed Carter's head as he said, "Your happiness is all the thanks I need Carter. Besides, you helped me grow quite a bit too young man."

"You love Phillip, huh?" asked Carter.

"I can't even believe that it's me saying this," replied Wayne, "but yes, I love Phillip very much."

"And making love to another guy isn't so bad either, huh?" asked Carter suggestively.

"I've enjoyed it more than I thought possible, so far." replied Wayne. "I hope you will enjoy it just as much when your first time happens Carter. Which reminds me, why haven't you made love to Kevin yet? I thought we discussed that."

"I want to," replied Carter, "but I'm still afraid. I know he won't take it the same way Travis did, but I can't help being afraid that something terrible might happen when we do make love."

"Just give this some thought then Carter." said Wayne. "Kevin loves you with all of his young heart, and you love him just as much. Something terrible WILL happen if you never share that love with each other. Now, lets start getting ready for our trip. I know you want to be finished by the time Phillip and Kevin get here tomorrow!"

That got Carter started on getting ready. Late that evening, while Carter was busy packing everything except what he would need for the last day, Wayne got a phone call from Phillip.

"Sorry to bother you Wayne." said Phillip. "How's the packing going?"

"The packing is going fine," replied Wayne, "and hearing you again is never a bother Phillip."

"I hope you'll say that after we're done talking," said Phillip, "but just remember, I love you Wayne."

"It sounds as though you're getting ready to test that love already." chuckled Wayne. "I have to warn you though, I'm prepared to love you no matter what!"

"That's good to hear," chuckled Phillip also, "just keep that thought in mind! How is Carter handling the upcoming week-long separation?"

"He's kind of sad." replied Wayne. "He's afraid that it's going to seem like forever."

"I thought so." said Phillip. "Kevin seems to be going through the same thing. It's just amazing how much those two boys love each other already. I think it's sweet though, and I don't want to stand in the way of true love."

"They actually kind of remind me of us." said Wayne. "What do you have in mind Phillip?"

"I was wondering if you might possibly consider taking Kevin with you guys to Cincy." said Phillip. "I know it's a lot to ask, but I love my nephew so much that I can't stand to see him so heartbroken."

"Kevin's such a great kid that I'd be happy to." replied Wayne. "Are you sure that you're okay with this Phillip?"

"It would make me happy to give him something that he wants so much." replied Phillip. "Don't fool yourself though Wayne, Kevin does have his mischievous boy side."

"I'm sure we'll be just fine until you get to Cincy." chuckled Wayne.

"Okay then Wayne, I love you so much!" said Phillip. "There's one more thing, remember that mischievous side I was talking about?"

"Yes." replied Wayne.

"Well, Kevin wants to surprise Carter." said Phillip. "He wants to spring it on him on the morning you guys leave. He wants us to promise not to say anything to Carter about it."

"Okay." laughed Wayne. "Tell the scamp that I'll go along with it. Is there anything else?"

"Yes." replied Phillip. "I love you Wayne!"

"I love you too Phillip." replied Wayne. "We'll see you guys tomorrow."

After the phone call, Wayne and Carter prepared for bed without Wayne saying anything to Carter about the surprise. The next day was a flurry of activity, with packing the car and making sure everything was cleaned and put away. Later in the afternoon Phillip and Kevin pulled into Wayne's driveway, much to Carter's delight. Phillip was towing a trailer with a pair of dirt bikes on it.

"Cool bikes!" exclaimed Carter.

"Yeah, Uncle Phillip bought them for me at the beginning of summer." replied Kevin. "I thought seeing that Wayne lived on the beach, we might be able to ride for a little while."

"That would be so incredibly awesome!!!" shouted Carter excitedly.

Wayne and Phillip put their arms behind each other, and shared a brief but warm kiss as they watched the boys unload the trailer.

"I forgot to ask you if you had a trailer hitch on your car." said Phillip.

"Yes, I do." replied Wayne. "Once I had to move my boat, so I've had one ever since. I can't wait to see Carter's face tomorrow!"

"Me either!" chuckled Phillip. "Being a part of this makes me feel like such a kid again, I almost feel like giggling. Then again, it could just be from being so close to the man I love."

The boys had a great time zipping up and down the beach on the bikes. They had so much fun that it was easy for them to spend a few hours on the bikes. In the meantime, Phillip and Wayne were also having a great time. Phillip had talked Wayne into letting him feel Wayne's c*** inside him. Once Wayne got going, he made slow and passionate love to Phillip.

After Wayne and Phillip had finished, Wayne began preparing a feast that would be fit for a king. Whenever Wayne would stop in one spot, Phillip would spoon up behind him and gently kiss Wayne on the back of the neck. During one of these episodes, Kevin and Carter came in from their bike ride.

"Wow!" exclaimed Kevin. "You two guys sure know how to cook!"

"Yeah!" added Carter. "Just make sure we don't end up having tube steak!"

Both boys immediately doubled over in laughter and hit the floor.

"See what I mean." said Phillip. Then Phillip walked over to where the two boys were writhing on the floor in hysterical laughter. "Okay!" said Phillip boisterously, "You two asked for it!"

Phillip kneeled down and began tickling both boys mercilessly. Soon both boys were howling, then had tears streaming from their eyes from laughing so hard.

After a moment Carter was gasping, "Please!... Phillip!... I'm going to... PEE!"

Phillip stopped his torture, and Kevin immediately picked Carter up and whisked him to the bathroom. Kevin unzipped Carter's shorts on the way, and pulled his c*** out for him. As soon as Kevin set Carter down, he grabbed Carter's c*** and aimed it at the toilet. The boys barely made it before Carter's pee began filling the toilet. When Carter finally finished, he let out an exaggerated sigh of relief.

"Since you've done everything else for me, are you going to wipe it for me too?" asked Carter.

"Sure!" exclaimed Kevin. "I was hoping you'd ask!"

Kevin quickly leaned over before Carter could say anything, and wiped Carter's c*** with his mouth for several seconds. Then he stood back up with a smile on his face.

"How's that buddy?" asked Kevin. "Clean enough?"

Carter stood there with his eyes almost rolled back in his head and his mouth gaping open, as he breathlessly replied, "Yeah dude! That was perfect!"

Kevin giggled as he said, "Okay, my turn to pee! You wanna do the honors dude?"

Carter was not quite recovered yet, but he blissfully fished out Kevin's c*** for him and aimed it toward the toilet. Carter could now feel it pulse, as Kevin's urine rushed through it. By the time Kevin was done, Carter was completely erect. Kevin helped Carter guide his c*** back into his shorts, then looked at Carter's still hard shaft.

"Damn dude!" exclaimed Kevin. "I'd help you out with that problem, but it's getting close to supper time!"

"To hell with that!" said Carter.

Kevin watched as Carter relieved his own problem, then the two boys finally went back out to check on supper. Wayne and Phillip were setting the table when the boys rejoined them.

Phillip looked up and quipped, "It took long enough in there! I hope everything came out okay!"

This put Kevin and Carter both into a fresh round of hysterics. The boys were finally able to take a seat at the table though, although it took a few minutes more to control their laughter.

"I think I know where Kevin gets it from now." chuckled Wayne.

After Wayne had set the main course on the table, he went back to the kitchen and brought out a good-sized, dark bottle. Wayne thought this was a very special night, so he was going to serve a fine burgundy wine with the meal. The boys were enthusiastic about that idea.

"Don't get too excited boys." said Phillip. "We're not going to be letting you have enough to get drunk. Just enough for the meal, because the wine really brings out the flavor of this food."

The boys didn't seem to care as long as they got to have a glass of wine. The meal started off with Wayne's own recipe for homemade crab puffs, made from Snow Crab. He served that with a very hearty and creamy lentil soup. Wayne also made some homemade buttered garlic rolls to go with the appetizer and the main course. Tonight's lobster was served with Wayne's best sauce recipe, which contained just enough rum to give it some flavor. By the time supper was demolished, everyone was almost stuffed. That is until they saw Wayne's Key Lime Pie, topped with whipped cream and small chunks of oranges.

After he had eaten all he could, Phillip exclaimed, "That was beyond description Wayne! I'm going to look forward to eating your cooking every night, as long as you'll consent to be my life mate!"

A single tear formed in the corner of Wayne's eye as he replied, "You're a very beautiful man Phillip. Nothing would make me happier than to spend the rest of my life with you!"

Kevin and Carter cheered as loudly as they possibly could when they heard Wayne's response. Both boys offered their congratulations to the two men. Then Phillip took Wayne into an embrace that lasted well into the evening. Wayne and Phillip discussed their future together all evening, with Kevin and Carter throwing in their suggestions. It was decided that Wayne would begin house shopping as soon as he arrived back in Cincinnati. Their house would have to be big enough for them and Kevin, as well as when Kevin would have Carter over to visit. Everyone became giddy with making plans for Wayne and Phillip's future together. For Wayne though, it was even more exciting than when he got married. The evening finally came to an end though, and the two pairs of guys retired to their rooms for the night.

While the adults settled for a repeat of their afternoon love-making session, the boys settled for kissing and fondling. This time though, Carter wanted them to stroke each other to an orgasm. Kevin's c*** felt really nice in Carter's hand, and his hand felt great wrapped around Carter's second erection of the day. As soon as both boys were satisfied, they drifted off to sleep wrapped in each other's arms.

The next morning Carter was really sad, as Kevin and Phillip helped them close the house until the next time it was used. The job was finished way too quickly to suit Carter. As Wayne and Phillip shared a good-bye kiss, Carter was covering Kevin's face with kisses. Finally, Wayne had finished with his good-bye.

"Are we ready to hit the road?" asked Wayne cheerily.

Carter hung his head down and replied, "I guess so."

"Wait!" said Kevin mischievously. "You're forgetting something Wayne!"

"You know what Kevin?" asked Wayne as he tried to keep a straight face. "I think you're right!"

As Wayne and Phillip hooked the trailer with the dirt bikes up to Wayne's car, Kevin got his bags from Phillip's car and put them in Wayne's car.

"What's going on!?" asked Carter.

"I almost forgot dude!" said Kevin. "I'm going with you guys!"

"That's so mean!" exclaimed Carter jokingly. "I’m so... so... so in love with you dude! Let's go!" Then Carter jumped into Kevin's arms.

After Kevin disentangled himself from Carter, he hugged his uncle good-bye. Phillip gave the boy a warm kiss on the forehead, and a quick peck on the lips. Then he told Kevin to be good and do everything Wayne told him to, and he would see him again in a little over a week. Then Kevin, Carter, and Wayne got into the car, and started the trip to Cincinnati.

Before anyone says anything, it was a quick father/son peck on the lips. They don't want to have wild sex or anything like that. lol. Please send all comments to: Timthestoryguy10@cs.com . See you again in Chapter 9.

Archived