The Talon House

Harry Potters Bottoms!!

movieguy

Have anyone seen the bare bottom of what his name! the one that plays Harry

i would link it. but not here. i laugh, i thought to myself. where has that butt been!?

now some of the ladies love it that i saw in blogs. to me. as skinny as he is. he sure has a

old looking butt!

i seen X-rated stars in their 40's that look younger!

don't know if it the real promo shot for the play or what. i hope it not. i hate to see that

hiney 10 years from now!

might look like Mick Jaggers face EWWWWW

and they make jokes about France people teeth!!

it not that bad.....i thought it would have been better, and what i love is.....Drudge is the

one that posted it.....17 year old huh!!! ain't that child pho......naw. not on a conservaite site right!!

Right!!

I think I've seen most of the pictures that have been posted at other sites. Personally, I liked all that I have seen. I think the full backside photo had to be touched up in as far as you couldn't see anything dangling.

A lot of people are upset because Daniel Radcliff is doing this stage play. It destroy's his image as Harry Potter. I don't think he wants to spend the rest of his known only as the guy who played Harry Potter, but as Daniel Radcliff, the actor.

Some countries might consider that photo as child p*** due to his age. I will say, with all the photo's that have come up, it makes for good publicity for the play.

Jan

I think I've seen most of the pictures that have been posted at other sites. Personally, I liked all that I have seen. I think the full backside photo had to be touched up in as far as you couldn't see anything dangling.

A lot of people are upset because Daniel Radcliff is doing this stage play. It destroy's his image as Harry Potter. I don't think he wants to spend the rest of his known only as the guy who played Harry Potter, but as Daniel Radcliff, the actor.

Some countries might consider that photo as child p*** due to his age. I will say, with all the photo's that have come up, it makes for good publicity for the play.

Jan

I don't blame Daniel Radcliff for making waves before the end of the Harry series. i think he should myself. and i think the backside photos is touch up. maybe a skin outfit to keep from having it banned in some countries

still he need to workout a little LOL

i read two different stories. one is from the director or producer of the play saying something about how big he was! leave it to them to give more headline (which i read was a standing ovations the other night!)

another is that Daniel himself been having trouble getting date because he is like a horse there! (must be something about horses lol) that he can't get date? excuse me!!! never heard of a girl turning down for that before!?

oh well. i wish him luck on the play. believe it or not. i've never seen a Harry Potters movies and i ran a dvd store!

Well, I like what I see. He is turning out to be a beautful young man. A bottom is something that has to be worked on and well, I don't want to be to stero typical, but the English have never really been know for their butts. They tend to be a more elegantly thin bodied person. I find them attractive, but most aren't what we American's would call "Buff." So I take him for who he is and he is really a handsome young man.

I also agree that he does not want to always be known as "Harry Potter." So many child stars get stuck with a lable and never really move on. Jody Foster did a great job of it as has Mario Lopez from "Saved by the Bell." Well there is also Neil Patrick Harris who tried hard to not be known as "Doogie Howser." Now coming out and all. He is really trying to get past his childhood success. So, my point is that I like what Daniel Radcliff is doing. He is growing up. I hope to see him in more adult dramas and movies. I can't wait to see how good he really can be.

Boxerdude

David

• 3 months later...

if you guys have noticed...he IS working out....i mean have you seen him in the goblet of fire...he was skinny(that bathroom scene)...but in the play, he's got abs that any kid would desire...give the kid some slack...he's trying to make a name other than the label of Harry Potter.

BSK

Archived