The Talon House

Bad Names

TalonRider

Today's name is a cute one, April Mayes. But wait, it gets even better. It seems that when she got married, she went with the hyphenated name. She then became April Mayes-Joon. :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Today we have Denise Luse. She's one of those people that insisted on keeping her maiden name. So when she married, she became Denise Luse-Window.yessmiley[1].gif[1].gif[/img]

A listener to the radio show sent in Dr. Fart. However, this is not the name todays name. The listener did some research on the name and found an officer in the Civil War by the rank and name of Major General Fart.

An employee from the Kissimmee Utility Authority working at an electrical substation in Buenaventura Lakes, Fla., received a severe shock and was hospitalized in stable condition. His name: Robert Crisp.

Meanwhile, a Roman Catholic priest has been removed from his duties after he admitted he has had a two-year affair with a woman. The 40-year-old priest, known as "Father Oprah" because of his role as head of the Miami, Fla., Archdiocese's international radio network, where he gave advice on relationships, admits celibacy is something he "struggled with for a long time." His name: Fr. Alberto Cutie. (Orlando Sentinel, AP) ...What a shock.

• 1 month later...

A listener sent this one in.

It seems someone he knew was looking for a Urologist. The guy found one by the name of Dr. Finder. Full name, Dr. Dick Finder. :o

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went to church as a boy with a kid named "Peter Bender" in Barberton Ohio

Had a dentist in California called Dr. Payne (He was a payne in my neck I might add.)

Had a officer in our company at Ft Bliss Tx, "Major Fiasco"

My Brother In-law had a Major Minor in his wing In SF.