The Talon House

a drunk walked into a biker bar..........

bigkid

A drunk walked into a biker bar, sat down at the bar and ordered a drink. He looked around, and saw 3 men sitting at a corner table. He got up, staggered to the table, leaned over, looked the biggest, meanest, biker in the face and said:

"I went by your grandma's house today and I saw her in the hallway buck naked. Man, she is one fine looking woman!"

The biker looked at him but didn't say a word. His buddies were confused, because he is one bad a_s biker and would fight at the drop of a hat.

The drunk leaned on the table again and said: "I got it on with your grandma and she is good, the best I ever had!"

The biker's buddies were starting to get really mad but the biker still said nothing.

The drunk leaned on the table one more time and said, "I'll tell you something else, boy, your grandma liked it!"

At this point the biker stood up, took the drunk by the shoulders looked him square in the eyes and said, "Grandpa,....... Go home, you're drunk"

4_1_72[1].gif