The Talon House
TalonRider

TalonRider    1

Welcome to The Talon House, Bubba. The Kitchen is full. help yourself. yessmiley[1].gif15_1_70v[1].gifclapsmiley[1].gif36_3_16[1].gif

TalonRider    1

Welcome to The Talon House, pkat. Kitchen's stocked, so help yourself. 23_29_125[1].gif

TalonRider    1

Welcome to The Talon House, Tommy. Make yourself at home. The Kitchen is stocked.

15_1_70v[1].gif

TalonRider    1

Welcome to The Talon House, Miguel. Take your shoes off and make yourself at home. Kitchens stocked so help yourself. 15_1_70v[1].gif

Nick    0

Hi everyone.....Sorry it took me so long to post, but I had trouble logging in...lol. Anyway, Im glad to be here 29_3_3[1].gif29_3_3[1].gif . Im in the middle of my first story, so if you read it and notice things about it, you'll know why :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Kisses,

Nick

TalonRider    1
welcome6.gif to The Talon House jai. Make yourself at home. The kitchen is stocked.

TalonRider    1
welcome6.gif to The Talon House, Cheri. Make yourself at home. Plenty of food in the kitchen.

TalonRider    1
welcome6.gif to The Talon House, Jess. Make yourself at home.

TalonRider    1
welcome6.gif to The Talon House, Chango. Make yourself at home.

Chango    0

29_3_3[1].gif Thanks for admitting me! I am still looking around. This is kind of confusing but I will try to figure it all out. It looks like a number of my favorite writers are here from the Dude. I am particularly interested in Icarius and Jamie sent me here to join. I am familiar with a number of authors though and interested in becoming familiar with even more. Hopefully soon I will be able to understand how this all works and will be getting around more easily. 4_1_112[1].gif

Chango