• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 16 years later...

Can anyone tell me if these two story titles by Dewey/Dwayne actually exist:  "For the Love of Brian", "The Power of Love".  I've seen references to these titles on e-book sites, but have never found them anywhere.  I've read For the Love of Pete, Brian and Pete, Brian's destruction and The Power Within, but the story line feels unfinished to me as Brian and Pete are not a couple at the end of Power Within.  This series has really resonated with me.  The characters are so well defined and the storyline is extremely well written I feel everything that they feel.

The stories you ask about do exist, or at least did when Dewey's site was available. I've not heard anything from him in several years now, so I don't know anything about them being available as ebooks.

Sorry. 

Dwayne/Dewey is/was an incredibly gifted writer.  It's a pity that I'm just discovering his work as so much of it seems to have disappeared including his website.  His characters have amazing depth and complexity and his plot/storylines are very detailed and eloquently written.  If you know of anyone that has saved those stories or his collected works. I would really like to read them!  It would be a shame if they were lost.