The Talon House
Sign in to follow this  
Guest LoneCoyote79

Numbers

Guest LoneCoyote79   
Guest LoneCoyote79

Don't know what number I am, but hopefully this "playground" will turn out much better than mine did. Don't you agree.....SK? : wacko :

You the Man

TalonRider    1

Your member #10. It appears each time you post. And now, when you call me Number 1, I know you mean it.

laughing-smiley

Edited by TalonRider

Guest Killer2920   
Guest Killer2920

Yea i know that all to well... sediata Ive lived wit u 4 1 1\2 months,but i dont no how i can put up wit u coyote. :huh:

Don't know what number I am, but hopefully this "playground" will turn out much better than mine did.  Don't you agree.....SK? : wacko :

You the Man

I hope so, Brad. Although I must say I liked the hyperboards design a bit better and it's a pity LC got taken down, I had no chance to save a bit ... quite a few lyrics I posted there.

forgive me, Jan ;)

Let's hope for the best. :)

TalonRider    1

Not a problem, Phil. I think I told you the reasoning behind the idea.

:D

Actually I was referring to the style, design or "looks and feel" of Hyperboards and forums4free.net. I like this better at Hyperboards although I cannot even say exactlx why. What I did NOT like was the "wood" skin since you couldn't see a thing then.

Just my $0.02.

By the way, where have the seperate greetings to each new member gone? I mean those before you decided to put everything in one single thread. You just deleted them?

Amadeus    0

greetings earthlings....how about a nice vegimite sandwhich...?

I suppose this place is still running, wow who would have thought....heh heh heh...well if you think you know who this is you might be mistaken although I'm sure no one will get it...the joke that is...so I wonder how long I should type sensless dribble before being bored enough to just leave...LOL 4_14_1[1].gif

TalonRider    1

Yup, 10_1_17[1].gif the House is still standing and welcome back. hug[1].gif