The Talon House

Stories by C James

TalonRider

I had not picked up this story before because I did not like what I had seen of the author's earlier writing, but I have now started reading this story and I must say it is truly excellent, another potentially publishable book. By that I mean being picked up by a publishing house.

There is a new (new to me, anyway) alternative way to potentially get one's work published to a potentially wide audience via Kindle Direct Publishing through places like Amazon, although Kindle prices are far too high. I do realise that pricing them according to production cost would quickly make 'real' books redundant, but that is probably inevitable anyway.

I had not picked up this story before because I did not like what I had seen of the author's earlier writing, but I have now started reading this story and I must say it is truly excellent, another potentially publishable book. By that I mean being picked up by a publishing house.

There is a new (new to me, anyway) alternative way to potentially get one's work published to a potentially wide audience via Kindle Direct Publishing through places like Amazon, although Kindle prices are far too high. I do realise that pricing them according to production cost would quickly make 'real' books redundant, but that is probably inevitable anyway.

Thanks!! :)

My long-term goal is to write a mainstream (not gay centric) book, and Kindle direct publishing is a very intriguing option! Circumnavigation would, I think, not be too acceptable to a straight audience, though one of my past novels had a significant readership of straight military types, due to the content. (many of whom hated the gay aspects). I do plan to give a mainstream novel a whirl soon.

Chapter 106 has been posted.

I have to reluctantly announce a hiatus of two weeks, due to me falling way behind in writing. The next chapter should be posted on or before Jan 9th.

CJ :)