The Talon House

Of Barriers and Giant Underground Machines

TomasG

Maybe it was Jamie's intent to take control of the barrier so that in 100 years, he could be standing on the inside, looking at the Emperor and his people standing on the outside looking in. I can then picture Jamie giving some kind of obscene gesture. :P

Ah, but that would assume the Big Bad Machine is is the generator for the barrier, which it may not be.Either my intellect is failing me or we simply don't have enough information/clues to make a reasoned guess.

Nope. Not what I said.

My bad. Too lazy to click on reply. I was responding to TalonRider's comment, not yours.

The key, I believe is that glowing rod that Lon Aldoran is in possesion of.{b]It's the comm device that Jamie used to program the machine with and is keyed to his DNA.

Ah, but that would assume the Big Bad Machine is is the generator for the barrier, which it may not be.Either my intellect is failing me or we simply don't have enough information/clues to make a reasoned guess.

Nope. Not what I said.

My bad. Too lazy to click on reply. I was responding to TalonRider's comment, not yours.

The key, I believe is that glowing rod that Lon Aldoran is in possesion of.{b]It's the comm device that Jamie used to program the machine with and is keyed to his DNA.

Sorry!

Archived