TalonRider

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

A listener to the show, using his own family name of Trimmer, sent in his own fathers name. His fathers name was Richard and introduced himself as Dick.

• 2 months later...

From time to time, we run across a last name that no matter what the first name is, it just isn't going to work. Chase Gobler is todays name. He should be glad his parents didn't give him the first name Richard.

• 3 weeks later...

I went to church with a boy named Peter Bender.

In Tucson Arizona there is an OBGYN named Dr Longjohn and a Dentist named Dr Payne.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A listener sent this one in. While in middle school, there was a Home Economics teacher by the name if Mrs. Burns who had replaced Mrs. Pewkit.

Oh those are too funny.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Way back when I was youngster, I came across a name in the phone book that I have never forgotten. I remember that at the time I just giggled and thought what weird names some people have. The name: Singular Onions Gallihawks

I seem to remember hearing about a court case where the father wanted to change his surname to Onetoomany after his wife gave birth to their 10th, I think that was the number could have been higher, child.

A listener sent this in. While driving home one day, he passed a truck with the name Tim Off on it. When he got home, he decided to check to see if Off was a sir name. Sure enough it is as he found out, there are a lot across the country. In California, he found Jack Off. In Minnesota, he found Jack U. Off.

A listener sent this in. While driving home one day, he passed a truck with the name Tim Off on it. When he got home, he decided to check to see if Off was a sir name. Sure enough it is as he found out, there are a lot across the country. In California, he found Jack Off. In Minnesota, he found Jack U. Off.

Did the Minnesota listing have an address? LOL :P

This is a guy that should have left well enough alone. Richard decided to legally change his first name to Dick. Now, instead of his name being Richard Wrinkle, it's Dick Wrinkle.