The Talon House
TalonRider

Bad Names

This name was found in the credits to one of those animated Christmas shows. Dick Shaken.

What better, or worse, name could an Ob-Gyn doctor have than Beaver, let alone the first name of Harry. You got it, todays bad name is Harry Beaver.

Yesterday's name, Harry Beaver was a popular name with yesterday's show as John got lots of email from listener. He even recieved todays name. This gal just happens to live in my area of Pottstown. Todays bad name is Fanny Reading. 4_11_8[1].gif

These days it's bad enough to have the first name Gay, but to have the name Gay Bishop is just wrong.

unsure

I think must of us can relate to this guy's name in some fashion. Willie Paine. 10_1_17[1].gif

I've probably said this before, but when it comes to certain names, Richard vs. Dick, most guys should probably go by Richard. But I get the feeling that this guy is proud of his name, Dick Long. :D

The spelling of this name may not be accurate, but you'll get the point. Anita Mandelae.

In the state of Kansas lives one Mona Lotte.

When it come to naming children, sometimes parents can be down right bad about it. But sometimes, parent may put some thought into it, in the case of the Apple family in North Dakota. They thoughtfully gave their daughter the name Kandy. Kandy Apple is todays bad name.

When it come to naming children, sometimes parents can be down right bad about it. But sometimes, parent may put some thought into it, in the case of the Apple family in North Dakota. They thoughtfully gave their daughter the name Kandy. Kandy Apple is todays bad name.
nosmiley[1].gif Glad they wasn't my parents! two bad apples........... :P

As I was saying a couple of days ago, some parents put some thought into their childs name as is the case of the Day family when they named their daughter Summer. Yes folks, we have one Summer Day.

Today's name could actually go on the good list instead of the bad list. As you read on, you'll understand what I mean. In Honolulu, Hawaii, lives one Dr. Look. What makes his name good is his profession. You see, Dr. Look is an Optometrist. yessmiley[1].gif

In keeping with this weeks theme, we travel to to Missouri where we find the Shauer family. You guessed it, they have a daughter named April Shauer. wacko

In the Chinese language, Pang is not pronouncd the way it looks. Pang is pronounced Pong.

So what is todays bad name?

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

Ping Pang yessmiley[1].gif

There's really no way to do a lead in to this name, so I'll just get to it. Liz Getzoff.

The first name of our person today is Wang. Now if you go to look him up in the phone book, besure to look him up as Manly, Wang. :rolleyes:

It didn't dawn on me until the other day, but at work, we have a doctor that comes in by the name of Dr. Gory.