The Talon House

Bad Names

TalonRider

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday's name, Harry Beaver was a popular name with yesterday's show as John got lots of email from listener. He even recieved todays name. This gal just happens to live in my area of Pottstown. Todays bad name is Fanny Reading. 4_11_8[1].gif

I've probably said this before, but when it comes to certain names, Richard vs. Dick, most guys should probably go by Richard. But I get the feeling that this guy is proud of his name, Dick Long. :D

When it come to naming children, sometimes parents can be down right bad about it. But sometimes, parent may put some thought into it, in the case of the Apple family in North Dakota. They thoughtfully gave their daughter the name Kandy. Kandy Apple is todays bad name.

When it come to naming children, sometimes parents can be down right bad about it. But sometimes, parent may put some thought into it, in the case of the Apple family in North Dakota. They thoughtfully gave their daughter the name Kandy. Kandy Apple is todays bad name.
nosmiley[1].gif Glad they wasn't my parents! two bad apples........... :P

As I was saying a couple of days ago, some parents put some thought into their childs name as is the case of the Day family when they named their daughter Summer. Yes folks, we have one Summer Day.

Today's name could actually go on the good list instead of the bad list. As you read on, you'll understand what I mean. In Honolulu, Hawaii, lives one Dr. Look. What makes his name good is his profession. You see, Dr. Look is an Optometrist. yessmiley[1].gif