The Talon House

Bad Names

TalonRider

Once again, we have a fine example of,"what were they thinking," when the parents named their child. It is assumed that the is a female. The first name is Toy(Toi) Glasscock.

:rolleyes:

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a case of too much information.

A listener to the show sent this in. It seems her daughter-in-law has a case of hemorroids. She goes to see a speciaist, a Proctologist. The doctors name, Ann Butts.

:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm including part of a news article as a lead in for this name.

Workers at a Melbourne construction site have had their pay docked for stopping work briefly to collect money for the widow of a colleague.

The construction union says about 25 workers lost four hours pay after they took a 20-minute break to collect donations for the wife of a 58-year-old man killed on a Pakenham building site last month.

Union secretary Martin Kingham says the company, Hooker Cockram, would have been fined under the new workplace laws if it did not dock the workers' pay for the unauthorised stoppage.

Mr Kingham says the law is a joke.

It seems a listener sent this on in. It seems she know this guy named Tom Wood. Tom recently was promoted in the military. She gets to call in him Major Tom, from David Bowie's song. Everyone else gets to call him Major Wood. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

ok Talon I have one for you, my ex-uncles name is Richard Stiff, he goes by Dick of course. which is funny in and of itself, but the great part is that he was in the air force, for roll call they asked for

Stiff, Dick

I swear to you I'm not kidding, he lives in Oklahoma if you want to look it up

Here's one of those names that you need to be careful with the middle name. Todays name, Phil Hopper isn't all that bad until you throw the middle intial 'D' into the mix, which now gives us the name Phil D. Hopper.

Todays name came from a listener who had a friend who served in Vietnam. When his tour of duty was almost over, he was stationed in Hawaii. While there he received a letter encouraging him to re-enlist for a second tour of duty. The letter was from one Major Dickover. :rolleyes:

A listener sent this name in to the show. It's not often someone will turn in a family member, but that's just what Mrs. Tate did.

Her husbands name if Richard, but goes by Dick. Make the connection yet? Dick Tate. :rolleyes:

Todays name was submitted by an employee of The Mars Company, yes, the candy company. It seems there is an employee named Richard, who naturally goes by Dick. So today, we have one Dick Wrapper. 10_1_17[1].gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...