The Talon House
TalonRider

Welcome to The Talon House, Bubba. The Kitchen is full. help yourself. yessmiley[1].gif15_1_70v[1].gifclapsmiley[1].gif36_3_16[1].gif

Welcome to The Talon House, pkat. Kitchen's stocked, so help yourself. 23_29_125[1].gif

Welcome to The Talon House, Tommy. Make yourself at home. The Kitchen is stocked.

15_1_70v[1].gif

Welcome to The Talon House, Miguel. Take your shoes off and make yourself at home. Kitchens stocked so help yourself. 15_1_70v[1].gif

Hi everyone.....Sorry it took me so long to post, but I had trouble logging in...lol. Anyway, Im glad to be here 29_3_3[1].gif29_3_3[1].gif . Im in the middle of my first story, so if you read it and notice things about it, you'll know why :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Kisses,

Nick

welcome6.gif to The Talon House jai. Make yourself at home. The kitchen is stocked.

welcome6.gif to The Talon House, Cheri. Make yourself at home. Plenty of food in the kitchen.

welcome6.gif to The Talon House, Jess. Make yourself at home.

welcome6.gif to The Talon House, Chango. Make yourself at home.

29_3_3[1].gif Thanks for admitting me! I am still looking around. This is kind of confusing but I will try to figure it all out. It looks like a number of my favorite writers are here from the Dude. I am particularly interested in Icarius and Jamie sent me here to join. I am familiar with a number of authors though and interested in becoming familiar with even more. Hopefully soon I will be able to understand how this all works and will be getting around more easily. 4_1_112[1].gif

Chango