The Talon House

Story - Camp Awesome

Miguel Sanchez

This is a story about a young boy who gets over a devistating accident and learns to love after the death of his father.

Camp Awesome

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction and that of love. This story may contain erotic and/or sexually explicit behavior between consenting teens. If it is illegal for you to, or you find this sort of work offensive, don't download or read it!

The people in this story do not use protection because diseases don’t exist here. However, in our world they do so please use caution and protection.

This story is protected by copyright. It may not be downloaded or copied for other than your private enjoyment and may not be changed in any way without the expressed written consent of the author. This story may not be put on any pay to view site.

Note: The characters Jaden and Grant Monroe and all references to the story Missing are use with permission of the author, RClayton.

I reply to all emails, except flames. You may write me here

I hope you enjoy this story.

Miguel Sanchez

Camp Awesome

(1)

My name is David Peterson and I’m 14 years old. My mother and stepfather are shipping me off to this camp to help me deal with some problems I have. I don’t know why but I guess there is one bright spot to it. It’s just for boys and they are gay like me.

About two years ago, my Dad and I went hunting. It was a great time for us because it was one of the few things we enjoyed doing together. I wasn’t into sports or anything and I had just told them I was gay. I was prepared for them to kill me or ship me off to some boarding school so they didn’t have to be around their disappointment of a son but that didn’t happen. My mother looked at me and said, “I had wondered when you were going to tell us, son.”

I was stunned to say the least. I looked at her and said, “You knew? How? When?”

She just smiled at me and said, “I’m your mother silly. I carried you for nine months inside me. I felt you grow and kick. There isn’t very much I don’t know about you.”

She hugged me close to her like she did when I was a little kid. I tried to stay strong and not cry but I couldn’t. I broke down and the floodgates opened.

When I finally composed myself, my Dad looked at me and said, “Well, times are changing. I guess we’ll have an adopted grandchild if that’s what you want. I still love you son. Always have, always will.”

What he did next totally blew me away. He went into his bedroom and came out with this huge box and said, “Open it son. I was going to wait a few months but I think now is as good a time as any for you to have this.”

He sat it on the dining room table and I knew what the box was but I couldn’t for the life of me figure out what it was. I took the top off and there was a brand new Winchester 30-06 rifle with a 3x9 power scope on it. Man, it was sweet. I looked at my Dad and just started crying all over again. “Dad,” I said through the tears. “It’s wonderful. I’ve been looking at that for over a year now.”

“I know son,” he said. “I needed to wait until you grew some so it wouldn’t knock you on your backside when you fired it.”

He was right. I wasn’t the biggest kid when we started hunting but I did all right with a 30-30. Just after the first of the year I went through a growth spurt and filled out in the chest and shoulders. I went over and hugged him saying, “I guess I’m not a runt anymore, huh Dad?”

“Hell no son,” he said smiling at me. “I don’t care if you’re gay or straight, you’re still a man to me.”

I couldn’t wait for winter and the first day of hunting season. I’d had my shirttail cut a few times while getting used to my first rifle because I missed a few deer so I wanted to get it sighted in first. I did finally bag my first one last season.

Two weeks before the start of the season Dad took me out to the hunting lodge and I got it zeroed in perfect. Dad was proud because it didn’t take that many shots and I felt so happy because now I was ready for the first day.

The first day finally came and this year it was on a Saturday and Mom was glad because I wasn’t missing school. Mother’s are funny about those things but Dad’s say, “Let him go, it’s a right of passage.”

My alarm was set for three-thirty. We had to be out the door by four because it took just over ninety minutes to get to the lodge. We wanted to be there before sunrise so we could be out in the fields just as the sun was coming up. I was so excited before going to bed that it wasn’t until eleven before I finally got to sleep and the next thing I remember was my Dad saying, “Come on sleepy head. It’s time to rise and shine.”

I moaned “Aw Dad, I don’t want to go to school today.”

He giggled shaking me again saying, “Alright kiddo. You can sleep but I’m going hunting. I’ll see you when I get home tomorrow.”

My eyes shot open and I said, “I’m up and you better wait for me.”

I threw the covers off me totally forgetting how I slept and my morning wood was standing at attention for my Dad and the whole world to see. I ran into the bathroom and emptied my bladder and when I came back in Dad was laughing and I was five shades of red. He said through the giggles, “I can say this son, you have grown.”

I pulled my boxers on and said “Dad, the least you could have done was leave while I dressed.”

I was still pulling on my long johns when he said, “I’ve changed your diaper many a time son so don’t be embarrassed. Besides, I’m just like you first thing in the morning so don’t think you have a corner on that market. Come on now son, let’s get a move on.”

We got our gear loaded into the van and made our usual stop for donuts, coffee and hot chocolate. I normally sleep on the way to the lodge but this time I was wide-awake. I could feel the adrenaline pumping through my body and I swear it was getting higher and higher with each passing mile. We pulled off the highway onto the dirt road that led to the hunting lodge. There were about five other vehicles already there so the chances of a kill today were good.

We unloaded our gear and went inside. I had my rifle slung over my shoulder and many of the guys patted me on the back when they saw it. Dad checked to see what the official time sun-up was and soon we were heading out for the first part of the hunt. Everyone was dropped of and we checked the radios so we could talk with everyone so we knew where they were to prevent an accidental shooting.

I found a tree and set my rifle against it and pulled out my thermos of hot chocolate so I could warm myself up and kill a few minutes before we got the word the season started. I looked at my watch and at exactly five after six, the word was passed and we were now able to legally hunt. Dad called me and said I should just stay put until it got a little lighter outside so the deer would start moving. At half past six, the light was better and the sun was starting to rise. I walked about a mile and was looking through my field glasses when I spotted a beautiful ten-point buck. I set my glasses down and loaded 5 rounds into my rifle and then started moving closer wanting to stay down wind.

I shouldered my rifle and grabbed my binoculars so I could see where this beautiful animal was going. I couldn’t believe it; at the angle we were both heading it would pull us together in about 750 yards. I walked very quietly not wanting to make any noise. I was able to get ahead of him and find a tree where all I had to do was wait where I would get a shot good clean at him. I shouldered my rifle and scanned the area looking for other hunters. Everyone in our group had blaze orange vests on so we could all be seen and no one was in my line of fire. I set the glasses down and got my rifle and looked through the scope. I could see the deer but I didn’t have a clear shot.

I had to wait until he moved more to the left and in about five minutes he did. He was starting and stopping and I was trying to will him into the position I wanted. My patience soon paid off because he was in my clear line of sight. I quietly chambered a round and prepared to fire. I slid the safety off and put the sight right on his chest. My heart was beating ninety miles an hour and my arms were shaking so I had to take several deep breaths before I finally got myself under control. I blinked a couple of times then took in a deep breath. I put my finger on the trigger and let half of it out holding the rest inside. I squeezed the trigger and fired. I heard the round go off and at the same time, disaster struck. I saw an orange clad person stand up and I knew I couldn’t do a thing about it.

I watched through the scope as the deer bolted and the body fall to the ground. I screamed and ran to see who it was. I was yelling for my Dad because I didn’t think he would be that close to me. When I got there my heart dropped into my stomach. I knew it was in fact my Dad. I rolled him over and said, “Dad, Dad I’m sorry. I didn’t see you, I swear.”

He looked up at me and said, “I know son. I should have called you to find out where you were.”

I was yelling into the radio telling everyone there was an accidental shooting and we need an ambulance. Several of the group had cell phones and I know the call had been made. One of the members was and EMT and all I could do now was wait and be with my Dad until help arrived. I took my vest off and put it against the wound. I leaned down and kissed him and said, “You’re going to be alright Dad, hang on. I love you.”

“I love you too, son,” he said trying to smile at me so I wouldn’t worry. “You’ve made me proud of you son. No matter what you do, you hold your head up and stand tall. Don’t let anyone ever put you down for being who you are.”

“I will Dad,” I said. “Hang on now. You’re going to be alright.”

Several of the members got there and started working on him trying to get the bleeding stopped. What I didn’t know at the time was that my shot went completely through him and nicked his aorta. I held his hand until I heard the ambulance but by the time they got there he had slipped away.

I went home and was so scared my mother would blame me for killing the man she so loved and for a while she was really depressed. We both got help and finally started living again but I never really got over that day.

My mom finally remarried and I love my step dad Ray and he’s really great. He knows I’m gay and it’s a non-issue. There are times I just totally withdraw from everything so they think this might help me. I don’t see what six weeks of painting and basket weaving is going to do to help but with I guess I’ll give it a shot.

(2)

A week after school let out I was on the bus heading off to camp. I noticed several boys my age and I must say they were rather cute. I guess I should tell you that except for having some pretty vivid jack off fantasies, I’ve never done anything with another boy. I’ve seen some nice pictures on the net and read a lot of stories about guys sucking dick and getting sucked but as of yet, I haven’t done that. I know I can’t wait for that chance to come along because I’ve tasted my own cum and I love it, so tasting someone else’s is something I’m longing to try.

It took about three hours to get to the camp and after going down a long dirt road I saw a sign over the gate that read Camp Awesome. ‘Interesting name for a camp,’ I thought as I watched the bus pull onto the grounds.

The camp had a rustic look to it yet I could see some modern looking buildings as well. I noticed several adults standing around holding clipboards and talking amongst themselves. After the bus stopped, we got our carry on bags then got off to get the rest of our belongings. As soon as we stepped off the bus a young man said, “Listen up guys, I want the 13 and 14 year olds to form up on me. The 11 and 12 years olds will form up on Nancy and the 15 to 17 year olds form up on Matt. Once you get your gear, meet me by this tree.”

It took us about ten minutes to sort through everything and meet the man by the tree. After three hours on the bus, I needed to pee in the worst way. I went up to him and said, “Excuse me sir, can you tell me where a bathroom is?”

Now if I had been in the woods hunting I would have just found a tree to let fly but I thought better of that idea. The man looked at me and smiled saying, “Go over there and find a tree.”

My instincts were correct so I ran to the nearest one and relieved myself. I walked back to the man and said, “Thank you, I was going to do that but thought better of it.”

When everyone was in groups the man said, “Good afternoon boys. My name is Pete Miller and I will be your counselor while you are here. I will call out names and when you hear yours let me know so I can check it off. He started saying Brad Cooper, Allen Jacobs, Todd Williams, Brian Walker, Steven Barnes and Donald Gaines.”

I counted heads and there were seven of us so I guess someone decided not to come at the last minute. While Pete was calling out names I was looking at him. He reminded me a lot of my Dad and I started getting depressed wishing now that I was back home. I was totally lost in my thoughts when I felt a hand touch me on the shoulder and a voice say, “Are you Jaden Monroe or David Peterson?”

I came back to earth and looked at him funny. I finally remembered what he asked me so I said, “Ah sorry sir, I’m David Peterson.”

I noticed that I was the only person standing by the tree when Pete said, “Is there something wrong David?”

I wiped the tears from my eyes and said, “Ah no sir, not really.”

“Do you miss home already son?” he asked smiling.

“No sir,” I said. “You just remind me a whole lot of my Dad in the way you talk and act.”

He laughed at the statement then said, “Well kiddo, I don’t know if that is a good thing or a bad one.”

We started talking and walking towards the cabins when I said, “A little of both I guess sir.”

He put his hand on my shoulder and said, “First thing David, please stop calling me sir. It makes me feel old and we want this to be an enjoyable and relaxing time here for you all. You love your Dad huh son?”

“I did,” I said. “He was killed in an accident a little over a year ago and I still miss him. My mom remarried and I really love my stepfather but it’s just not quite the same.”

“I see,” Pete said. “Is he trying to be your father?”

“Oh no,” I said. “Just before he and mom got married he told me he knew there was no way he could ever replace my father and he wasn’t going to try. He was just going to be him and he would be there for me like my father was. Hell, he didn’t even care that I was gay.”

As soon as I said that I realized I just made the biggest mistake of my life. I turned away from him as the tears started rolling down my face. I felt Pete’s hand on my shoulder then something wiping my face. I looked up at him and he still had that same smile on his face he had while we were talking. He lifted my chin up with his finger then said, “David, you being gay doesn’t bother me either. See son, I am too so it’s no big deal. It took a lot of guts to let that out and I am very sorry about your father’s death.”

He rubbed my hair when he said that and for some reason I just wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him. He reached down and hugged me back. He let go and picked up my suitcase and we went to our cabin.

It was a small two story cabin with a large living room and a large bathroom on the first floor with a room with two beds on each side of it. There was a private room that had Pete’s name on it and that was his room. On the second floor was another open area with two more rooms along with another bathroom. I noticed an open room so I set my suitcase in there then went out with the other guys. One of the bigger boys said, “Well the runt finally made it.”

Pete was in his room when he walked out and said, “Which one of you has the big mouth?”

They could all tell he was pissed so they just sat there. Pete asked the question again only louder and everyone jumped at the growl he put in his voice. The boy finally raised his hand and Pete walked over to him saying, “I will not tolerate any name calling here. I know a lot about each and every one of you and why you are here. If I hear anything like I just heard you will see a side of me you will wish you hadn’t. We are all here to have a good time this summer and make new friends. Do I make myself clear here?”

“Yes sir,” we all said in unison.

“Good,” he said. “I want you all to go and get your things unpacked and put away. You have thirty minutes to do this then meet back in here and we will go to lunch.”

We all took off for our rooms and got our clothes unpacked and put away. It took everyone about 20 minutes then we all went back to the big living room and sat down until it was time to go to lunch. One of the boys said sarcastically, “This is gonna be a real great vacation with that guy here.”

“And why is that?” A voice said from the other room.

Pete came out holding his clipboard looking at us. Everyone was quiet when a boy about 13 said, “Well, I guess it was the way you yelled before. It sort of reminded me of my father. That’s all he ever does when I’m home.”

“I’m sorry I yelled like that but I needed to get your attention,” Pete said. “I just won’t tolerate name calling. Do any of you like to be called names?”

The boy thought and said, “Well no, in fact I hate it.”

Pete asked a question that really took me back. He said, “What is the name you hate being called the most? I want you to think and be honest because no one will say anything to you later.”

We all thought and I already knew the name I hated. Another boy raised his hand and said, “The name I hate above all else is fag or faggot.”

Pete looked at the boy and asked, “Are you gay son?”

He dropped his head and nodded yes. I saw that I wasn’t the only one so I said to him, “Hey man, I’m gay too so you’re not alone.”

When the others heard this everyone came out to all of us. Pete smiled and said, “I’m glad you all decided to admit this to your fellow campers. I knew every one of you is gay and like I said earlier, I know a lot about each and everyone of you. I know you all have issues of trust and making friends. Now go wash your hands so we can go to lunch.”

Pete was right about knowing a lot about us. I didn’t make friends easy since the accident that took my Dad’s life because if they ever found out I was so scared of the names they might call me or what else they might think of me. We all got together and went over to the dining shelter. On the way over I went over to the boy that said he hated the word faggot. I patted him on the back and said, “That took guts to admit you’re gay dude. I was talking to Pete earlier about my stepfather and it came out. I thought I really screwed up but he told me it was cool and he didn’t hate me. By the way I’m David Peterson, what’s yours?”

He flashed a cute grin at me and said, “I’m Brian Walker. I’ve been called that name so much since I got outted last year. I had a crush on a guy and we were fooling around and I sucked his dick then he told everyone I was gay.”

“That’s shitty dude,” I said. “Was this your parent’s idea to send you here?”

“My Moms,” he said looking at me. “When I got outted my father went ballistic and tried to beat it out of me and my Mom had him arrested. When he was in jail he filed for divorce and it’s just been us ever since. She’s cool with it but I just don’t make friends easy now.”

We continued talking and when we arrived there were a lot of other boys already eating. Pete showed us to our table and we had fried chicken with potato salad and green Jell-O. Pete told us that when we got finished to go back to the cabin and just relax and we would go over a few more things when he got back. Pete sat with us and talked answering questions and even asking a few. I felt comfortable around him but was careful about what I said with the other guys there because I just met them.

(3)

After we got done eating we started walking back to the cabin when he saw a man dropping a boy off but it didn’t look like it was going to well. Pete started heading over to the two and I slowly followed about 15 feet behind him. As we got closed I could see he had blonde hair but he was crying. I didn’t think he really wanted to be here but then again how many of the others did the same thing before they got onto the buses. Pete went over to the two people and he said, “Well hello there. I’m Pete Miller and who is this young man.”

“Hi Mr. Miller,” the man said. “I’m Grant Moore and this is my son Jaden.”

“I don’t wanna be here Dad,” Jaden said crying into his Dad’s chest.

“I know you don’t son,” his Dad said. “But after all you’ve been through I think this is the best place to help you. I also know that you will have a good time if you just give it a chance. I’ll tell you what; if you stay here at least 3 weeks I will come and get you if you don’t like it after that time. Is that fair enough?”

Jaden looked at his father realizing he didn’t have much of a choice then said, “Alright Dad, I will give it a chance. I will also hold you to your word too.”

I had been inching myself closer and closer so I could see more of this boy. What I could see of him was very good looking. I finally got a full clear look and his face and this guy was real cute. His long blonde hair hung down to his shoulders and I just wanted to run my fingers through it. I was about three feet away from them when Pete looked at me and said, “Hey David, come on over here and meet Jaden Moore and his father.”

I slowly walked over and put my hand out to Jaden. I smiled at him and said, “Hi Jaden, I’m David Peterson. Hi Mr. Moore, it’s nice to meet you too.”

His hand was silky soft and when I looked into his eyes I got lost in those pools of green. My heart started taking off like I was in a race and Pete had to tap me on the shoulder a few times to bring me back to earth.

We started heading for the cabin when I said, “Hey dude, go and give your Dad a hug and kiss.”

He turned back and jumped into his Dad’s arms kissing him on the cheek. “I’ll miss you Dad but I will give this place a chance.”

“I’ll miss you too son,” he said setting him back onto his feet. “I really think you will have a good time here.”

Mr. Moore got back into his car and drove off as we headed for the cabin. Pete smiled at Jaden and said, “So Jaden, care to tell us a little about yourself?”

He looked up at us and said, “There’s not much to tell Pete. I just don’t care to meet a bunch of new people and don’t have many friends.”

I looked at him and said, “Gee Jaden, why not? I mean you are killer cute.”

‘Damn,’ I thought. ‘I just stuck my foot in my mouth twice in one day. Rubber isn’t my favorite meal and it leaves a nasty aftertaste.’

Jaden turned his head and said, “You’re not bad looking either dude.”

I felt him rub my hand when he said that and I was now sporting major wood inside my shorts. Pete looked down and saw this and said, “Jaden, may I ask a personal question here?”

He must have realized that his hand holding was spotted and he let it go then said, “Sure Pete, what do you want to know?”

“Are you gay?” Pete asked standing in front of the boy so he wouldn’t run.

Jaden dropped his head and said, “Yeah, I am. Don’t hate me and I’m sorry I was rubbing your hand David.”

We both smiled at him and I said, “We don’t hate you and you don’t have to apologize for holding my hand. I have something to tell you now and that is I’m gay too. I really like you Jaden and I would like to be your friend.”

Jaden smiled when he heard that then said, “I would like to be your friend too David. I feel relaxed around you guys. How many others are in our cabin?”

We stopped outside the cabin and Pete said, “There are six others plus me. I have a room there and my door is open to every one of you 24 hours a day.”

Pete opened the door and we went in and were greeted by one hell of a sight. There on the floor with pants around their knees were six boys having a circle jerk. Jaden gasped when he saw this and Pete said, “Just what in the hell is going on in here?”

Six hands quickly stopped what they were doing when they saw and heard him speak. Todd spoke up and said, “Well we were just getting to know each other a little better Pete.”

“Pull up your pants.” Pete said.

“What is the problem,” Allen asked. “Every one of us knows we’re all gay and everyone here agreed and no one was forced.”

“Well that was good but you forgot to ask two people,” Pete said. “You forget David here and Jaden, your other cabin mate.”

The boys stood and pulled their shorts up and I enjoyed the show. I hate to say this but the only person I wanted to look at was standing right beside me. Brian looked at Jaden and said, “Sorry dude. I hope you don’t hate us for this.”

He giggled and said, “Nah, I don’t hate you guys. I’m gay too and that was some show you were putting on.”

Brian looked at Jaden’s crotch and said, “I can tell you liked it too.”

Jaden adjusted his still hard tool and turned a few shades of red. Pete looked at me and said, “Will you go help Jaden get his things put away then come on back in here and we can all go over a few things.”

We took off down the hall to my room and quickly got his things put away. I still had a woody and now that I was alone with Jaden, it still wasn’t going down. I had a pair of his jeans to hand him then when our hands touched as I passed them to him I felt my balls erupt and I filled my boxers with a huge load of sperm. I felt myself shake and shudder then I dropped onto my bed. Jaden came over and looked at me saying, “Hey David, are you all right?”

I came back from my orgasm and said, “Yeah dude. You’re not going to believe this but I just creamed my shorts.”

I got up and found a clean pair then quickly dropped my shorts and boxers. I know Jaden was looking at me and I really didn’t care. I was hoping this would tell him that I wasn’t shy or modest. I looked up and he said, “Damn dude, you didn’t just cream them you soaked them. That must have been one hell of a climax.”

“It was,” I said wiping myself off. “I’ve never felt anything that strong before.”

I was about to pull my clean boxers on when there was Jaden standing there naked from the waist down. I swear that everything about his body was gorgeous. He had a nice patch of blonde hair above his 4” now erect dick and his balls were hanging loosely in its sack. Jaden looked at me and said, “I just wanted to let you know I wasn’t modest either.”

We got ourselves back together then went back out into the living room. Pete was sitting there chatting with the others then he said, “All right guys, there are a few things I need to go over with you all especially after what I saw when I walked in before. Since others may come into the cabin during the day, there will be no sexual fun and games allowed down here until after dinner or evening activities. The only thing that will be permitted will be solo or mutual masturbating. Anything else will be done in private. I know that all of you have been tested for STD’s and HIV and you all are clean. Intercourse MUST be cleared with me first and I WILL talk with both parties together. There will be NO exceptions made for this rule. Just so you know, I too am gay but I will not partake in any fun and games with any or all of you. When we go swimming we have a clothing optional rule so if you want to swim nude, go for it. I haven’t made up my mind yet weather or not I will swim nude yet. I don’t have a shower in my room so I will be showering with you guys and I won’t allow any horse play with me please. My being nude around you guys is not a problem but I can’t be sexy with you boys. Are there any questions?”

Donald raised his hand then asked, “What if both people who want to screw have done it before? Do they still need to talk with you first?”

Pete looked at him and said, “I believe I said that there will be NO exceptions to this. If there is a violation of this rule, you could be asked to leave. Are there any more questions?”

“What other kinds of things will we be doing?” Steven asked.

Pete looked at the boys and said, “One of the biggest things you all have problems with is trust. Over the next six weeks there will be special activities planned. These activities are mandatory and you will not be allowed to miss them. Some of the other things that will be going on will be swimming, softball, arts and crafts and marksmanship just to name a few. After dinner there will be sign up sheets by the door so please guys sign up for some things on your own so I don’t have to come back here and nag you. Is there anything else before we go swimming?”

Jaden looked at him and asked, “Are you swimming nude Pete?”

Everyone laughed when Jaden asked the question but Pete looked at him and said, “I’ll let you know when we get there.”

Pete had swum nude with other boys but they weren’t as outgoing as these boys were. I looked up at him as we were heading to the lake and said, “Is there something wrong Pete?”

“Not really David,” Pete said patting me on the back. “I just need to figure out how best to handle your cabin mates. This happens every year and it take me a day or two to learn how best to work with you all.”

Jaden ran up behind me and popped my butt then took off sticking his tongue out at me. I took off chasing him saying, “I’m so gonna get your butt when I catch you.”

He started weaving through the trees trying to loose me when I decided to follow the path. He ran out and I was a step behind him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and started tickling him. He tried getting away but when he jumped up I was able to get him on my shoulder so I carried him the rest of the way to the lake. I didn’t know if he was going to swim nude so I thought I would help him make up his mind my pulling his shorts down in the back and playfully spanking his bare butt. He started kicking his feet saying, “Hey David no fair, I give up.”

I set him down on his feet and quickly stripped then he started chasing me around the beach. I was able to get my tee shirt off but not my shorts so I undid the snap and zipper then turned around so Jaden could see my boxers. As I started dropping my shorts, he tried to stop but skidded past me and onto his butt. I pulled off my boxers and helped Jaden off his now very sandy butt. We ran into the water and romped and played with the other kids from the cabin. Pete came in and we all had a great time. After about 90 minutes, we had to get out and dried to head back to the cabin.

We took a different route back and Jaden and I looked at each other wondering what was going on. We enjoyed the walk and we noticed Brian and Todd holding hands. I looked at Jaden and said, “I think they might be boyfriends.”

Jaden nodded then I felt his hand slip into mine. After a nice walk through the woods we came to a huge clearing. In the clearing were trees with platforms stretched across them and I was wondering what they were for.

When everyone was there Pete said, “Listen up gang, it is time for you first mandatory activity. Is everyone ready?”

We looked at each other when Allen said, “Yeah, we guess so. What is this all about?”

Pete looked at us and knew we didn’t have a clue what we were going to be doing so he said, “This is a timed project. After I tell you what the objective is, you will have five minutes to come up with a plan then ten minutes to execute it. Are there any questions before I tell you what it is you have to do?”

We looked at each other and shook our heads no then I said, “Pete, before we start I need to pee.”

We all took a few minutes to find trees then went back to Pete so we could hear what we all had to do. Pete looked around then said, “All right boys, here it is. The objective here is that all 8 of you are to get onto that platform. If you notice, there are no branches and climbing the tree is not an option. One other thing, there can only be one person on the platform to help others up. Are there any questions?”

“Yeah,” Todd asked sarcastically. “If we can’t climb the tree, how do we get up there?”

Pete smiled at him and said, “That’s why you have five minutes to some up with a plan to complete this task. Ready, go. You time starts now.”

We all formed up and tried to think of a way then Steven said, “How about we boost people up?”

Todd looked at Steven then said, “You’re just a half pint. You don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Jaden said, “Steven’s idea is the right one. Come on gang.”

We all followed Jaden over to the platform and we boosted him up and he pulled himself on top. The next person up was Steven because he was the smallest. Brad went next followed by Brain. Todd and Donald boosted me up next then Allen. Donald was the tallest and Todd was the strongest so Todd went up next. When he was up, he took Jaden’s place and leaned over the platform and said, “Donald, jump up and I will catch your arms.”

Donald jumped and Todd caught his arms the pulled hard until Donald reached the platform. From there he pulled himself the rest of the way up. As soon as he was standing up Pete said, “Time. You time was 8 minutes and 30 seconds. Good job now get down.”

Steven looked over and said, “Hey no fair. We need a ladder.”

Pete came over and said, “Steven lie on your stomach and slide back and let your feet hang off, I will catch them, and help you down.”

The others helped him and soon all of us were back on the ground. We were jumping up and down giving high fives to everyone. Jaden walked over to Todd and said, “Do you still think Steven’s idea was the wrong one?”

He looked over to him and said, “Sorry Steven. I guess I shot my mouth off.”

Brian wasn’t about to let that go and he said, “I knew sooner or later it would come back to haunt you love.”

Todd looked at him and said, “I thought you weren’t going to let anyone know?”

Brian walked over to his boyfriend and said, “It’s alright baby. I don’t think anyone is going to give us a hard time.”

I looked over at them and said, “We won’t guys and you looked cute holding hands.”

We started heading back to the cabin and Pete said, “I’m proud of the way you finally started to work together but you need to try to plan together a little better. This was your first task and all in all you guys did very well.”

We got back to the cabin and got something cold to drink then sat down in the living room. Pete came out of his room and Allen asked, “So what’s up now Pete?”

“Well,” he started saying. “We have this time of the day set aside for an open talk session. There isn’t a scheduled topic or a guideline either. Normally I’ll toss a question out and let you all kick it around and talk about it.”

Todd looked over to Brian then said, “Is this to get us to talk about us and our problems?”

“Yeah,” Pete said. “Like I said before I know a lot about all of you guys and the biggest thing you all have is a big fear of trusting others. It showed today at first until Jaden led you to work together.”

“But we didn’t know what he was talking about,” Donald said.

Jaden spoke up and said, “I think that is what Pete is talking about. I came up with the idea but you all didn’t trust the idea and I had to pull a few of you in order to get me onto the platform.”

Brad said, “You’re just saying this because you happened to think of the idea.”

I spoke up and said, “That’s not true Brad. Steven thought of it and Jaden got it going.”

Todd looked at Brad then said, “Yeah dude, Steven did and I shot my mouth off and shot him down. Steven, I’m sorry dude.”

Pete stepped in and said, “I know that this is a deep problem that will take time to work on and over come. It affects all of you and you’ve learned how to create a protection mechanism so you don’t get hurt. In the process it is keeping you from totally working together as a team. I hope with time here you all can get over this. That’s enough for today. You did pretty good and tonight it’s kick back time. You guys can do pretty much what you want after dinner. Let’s get cleaned up and go eat.”

We went over to the dining shelter and had a nice dinner of roast beef with mashed potatoes and carrots. After dinner Jaden and I walked back to the cabin then asked Pete if we could walk outside for a few minutes. He gave us an hour and we left and as we were leaving we noticed Brian and Todd talking to Pete.

We walked around the camp for almost and hour and on the way back I said, “Where do you live Jaden?”

“Fairmont,” he said. “I go to Carter Academy.”

“I know that school,” I said. “What street do you live on?”

“Tyler Way,” he said.

“That’s two blocks from where I live,” I said hugging him. “Can we see each other when we get home?”

“You better,” Jaden said. “You’re the first friend I’ve made in a very long time.”

We got back to the cabin and needed a shower. It was very hot and muggy and we were both sweating buckets. I looked around the living room and Todd and Brian we no where to be seen. I looked at Jaden and said, “Well I guess they do that too?”

Jaden smiled and stripped off his shorts and boxers in one move. I followed suit then put my robe on then headed for the showers. We took a nice shower and we even did each other’s backs then relaxed watching television until it was time to go to bed. Everyone exchanged hugs then did our bathroom business then went to bed. Pete came around and checked on us and told us to sleep well. Jaden and I exchanged hugs then he gave me a kiss on the cheek before we drifted off to sleep.

(4)

Pete came around at seven and woke us up and we grabbed a quick shower after emptying our bladders. We just stepped under the spray when we were joined by Allen and Steven. We started getting washed when Allen started washing Steven. He quickly did his upper body then headed for the good stuff. Steven grabbed the soap and did Allen’s chest then went to his goodies. They used their soapy hands and stroked each other to a wild climax.

Jaden and I watched this then Jaden washed my chest. As soon as he rubbed my nipples I exploded all over his crotch. He looked at me and said, “Man dude, you have a hair trigger, don’t you?”

“Well,” I said. “I had good visual stimulation.”

“Hehe,” Jaden said. “That was a hot little scene.”

I reached down and touched his 4” stiffy then my hand was covered with his cream. I giggled then said, “You have quite a hair trigger yourself man.”

We rinsed off and got dried then met the others for breakfast. We had a pretty quiet day and we learned that Todd and Brian did make love last night during the talk session. We thought that was a very personal thing to tell the rest of us and it was a sign that they were starting to trust us a little. That night we had a camp fire and we spent some time with the other boys here at the camp. Jaden and I went to bed and slept like rocks.

Over the next several weeks we all started getting closer and becoming a little family. We began trusting each other more and more and it showed during our mandatory events. One event was the 8 of us had to cross a rope bridge that was seven feet in the air. Just before we started we learned that Steven and Todd were scared of things like this. We all worked together and put them in between two people that weren’t and completed the task without anyone falling off.

When the fourth week came around Jaden called his father and told him he didn’t want to come home until the camp was over. He came back to the cabin and said, “David I told my Dad I wanted to stay here until camp was over.”

I was so happy when I heard that I jumped up and kissed him right on the lips. I couldn’t believe what I did and started to cry. Jaden wrapped his arms around me and said, “Don’t cry David, if you had told me that I would have kissed you too.”

He took me by the hand and led me to our room. He closed the door and sat me on the bed all this time I was still crying. I looked at him and said, “Jaden, you don’t understand. I didn’t ask or anything, I just did it.”

“So,” he said. “I liked it David. I’ve wanted to kiss you for weeks. I like you and you the best friend I can remember ever having. Every time you wash my back I get hard and want to cum on the spot. I haven’t done anything sexually before and hope my first time is with you.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. Jaden just told me his deepest darkest secret. I looked up at him and he leaned in and gently kissed me. I smiled at him then said, “Jaden, I’ve never done anything either. You’ve seen what you do to me and that kiss you gave me has given me major wood. I want my first time to be special also.”

Jaden stood up and extended his hand to me. He smiled at me and I leaned in and kissed him again and this time it felt so very right. I gave him another hug when he said, “Ah David, I hate to bust up this moment but I need to use the bathroom.”

Jaden went into the bathroom and suddenly a wave of fear hit me. I sat on the bed and thought, ‘I’ve found the perfect guy and I think he loves me but what will he do when he finds out I shot and killed my father? How would the others react? How could he trust me?’

Inside the bathroom Jaden was sitting on the toilet with a load of questions running through his head. “God David is so cute,’ Jaden thought. ‘He has a hot body and he really cares for me but how much will he care for me when he finds out what that fucker did to me?’

I was about to head back out to the living room just as Jaden came out of the bathroom. He smiled at me then took my hand and we went back to the group. We joined them when we heard Steven say, “I know Todd but look at me, you’re right when you call me a half pint. I’m short and my father doesn’t ever let me forget it. He rides the hell out of me and so do the kids at school. I’m ready to chuck it in. Hell, I just wish my father wasn’t around so I would have one place where I don’t hear it.”

I was listening to what Steven was saying and then Brad said, “I have to agree with you Steven, your Dad is a real piece of work. You can’t help that you haven’t grown yet so he needs to just take a hike.”

That was it. I couldn’t stand hearing them say they would be better off without their father. I started crying then blurted it out saying, “You really think you would be better off without your father? I don’t and I wish I had my father back. My father is dead. I loved my father and he loved me. He knew I was gay and he could have cared less as long I was happy about it and with myself. I have asked God everyday since then to bring him back and take me but he won’t. So I have to live every day with the fact that I killed my father. That’s right, I shot him and he died. We were hunting and I had a deer in my sights and just as I shot my father stood up and the bullet hit him. He died there in my arms and I haven’t forgiven myself for it. My mom has remarried and my step father is a great guy. He knows I’m gay too and like Dad, he’s cool with it.”

Everyone in the room was silent as I was telling them what I did. Jaden was still sitting there and I saw tears streaming down his face and he had my hand in his. I looked to my left and Pete was sitting there rubbing my back. He looked at me and said, “David, it was an accident. When you were out there, did you do everything you were taught to make sure your line of fire was clear?”

I nodded then said weakly, “Yes.”

“Then it wasn’t your fault,” Pete said looking at me. “You did everything you could and once you were sure it was clear, you fired. The odds of a bullet going that fast and your Dad standing up at the right time to get hit by it, is high. I can’t begin to say how high it is.”

Everyone had gathered around me and was hugging me saying how sorry they were about the accident. No one said anything ugly to me. Todd gave me a soft kiss on the cheek and said, “We’re here for you David. You’ve shown me a lot today dude.”

I was wiped out after all that crying. Allen brought me a soda and I slowly drank it. All this time Jaden never left my side. I looked at him and said, “Do you still wanna be with me after what you just heard?”

Jaden moved then kneeled in front of me then said, “Why would I want leave you? You’re still the same David I met when I got here and still the same sexy guy I care about. Nothing has changed that. I don’t know how I would have kept it together like you have. You are a super strong person David and I am proud to know you and to have you for a friend.”

I was lost in Jaden’s words and when he leaned in and kissed me it brought me back to reality. Everyone was still standing there watching us and then Pete said, “Come on guys, let’s go and get cleaned up for dinner.”

We washed up then walked to the dining shelter where we had another good meal. I only went through the line once because I felt totally exhausted and I really didn’t feel like eating. Jaden helped me back to the cabin then we watched television until he saw me doze off to sleep.

While I was sleeping he decided to make our room a little different. He moved the night stand and slid his bed over next to mine so he could sleep closer to me. After he did this he came and woke me so I could get my shower. He helped me to our room and I almost walked into the foot of his bed thinking, I as going to mine. I looked at him and smiled because I really like this idea.

I took my sneakers off then Jaden took over for me. He raised my tee shirt up and I raised my arms so he could finish lifting it off. He reached down and undid my shorts and I lifted my butt up and he removed them and my boxers in once move. While I was sitting naked on his bed he quickly stripped his clothes off and helped me over to the bathroom. When we were in there, Pete started looking for us because he hadn’t seen us in a while. He knocked on the door and because I was so tired I never heard him. Jaden was trying to hold onto me when he stepped into the bathroom. He looked at Pete and said, “I can’t hold him Pete, can you take him?”

I felt Pete take me into his arms then I heard Jaden taking a piss. After he flushed the toilet Pete followed Jaden into our room. He looked at the changes and said, “I was wondering when you would get around to doing this.”

Pete laid me on the bed and kissed my cheek then Jaden pulled the covers over me and he got in on his side of the bed. Pete turned the light out and closed the door as he left. Jaden scooted over close to me and I slid back against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me then we drifted off to sleep.

It rained for the next three days and we were all getting cabin fever by the time it finally stopped. On the second day of rain I came down with a 24 hour bug and Jaden was wonderful during that time. I’m glad it only lasted a day because I really felt bad. We came in from our afternoon swim and sat down and started talking. Jaden and I went and put on clean shirts while the others sat and had a cold drink.

One of the guys asked about the strangest place they ever jacked off in and Donald was telling everyone about how when he was 12 a guy in the park talked him into letting him see his dick and then asked him if he could jack him off. Donald said, “I knew what this guy was after. He thought he was smooth and slick trying to be my friend and feel me up. When he asked if he could jack me off I thought what the hell and let him. I was horny and he did a pretty good job and I popped a nut.”

I was watching Jaden when this was going on and I could see that he was really uncomfortable. Donald kept talking about how weird the guy was when Jaden said, “You know Donald, you’re very lucky.”

“How so,” Donald asked. “He wouldn’t have done anything.”

“Well that’s what I used to think too,” he said looking right at Donald. “One day last year I was riding my bike to school and the chain came off in front of this old house. I know there was an old lady there and she was a real b**** so I kept my eyes open. I went back to work on the chain and this young guy came out offering to help fix it. At first I said no but he sort of insisted so I let him. I didn’t feel like walking to school. He took the bike into the garage and started looking at it then he up and closed the door. He told me he was keeping me and I had no say about it except to do as he said. I wasn’t about to give into him but when he slapped me causing me to fall and hit my head, I didn’t have much choice. The guy tied me up and stripped me then stuck his fingers in my a**. I did manage to hurt him and thanks to my Dad, I finally got away.”

Jaden was crying so hard he was shaking. I took his hand and wrapped my arm around him to try to calm him down. Donald looked at him and said, “s**t Jaden, I’m sorry. I didn’t think he would hurt me. He was an older guy but I guess you never know.”

I slid over and pulled him onto my lap as his tears began to slow down. “That’s right, we never know,” Jaden said. “That guy took my ability to trust.”

I held him close to me and said, “Baby, I still care about you. You’ve stood by me when I told you about shooting my father and I’m going to stay right here with you.”

Todd kneeled in front of him and said, “Jaden, I’ve seen you start trusting here dude. I’ve learned at lot and I’m not going to use the wise guy smart mouth image as a way to keep from meeting new people.”

Jaden looked at me and asked, “Did you really mean that David?”

“Yes Jaden I did,” I said softly into his ear. “I care very deeply for you. I want to keep seeing you after we get home. I don’t know but I believe I am falling in love you Jaden.”

Jaden looked at me with tears in his eyes and said, “I think I am too David. You’re becoming more than just a friend to me.”

Pete told us to get ready for dinner and we all walked as a group to the dining shelter. I noticed that Steven and Brad were holding hands and doing a lot of smiling at each other. After dinner we relaxed and took a leisurely walk around the camp. The main topic of conversation was the way we started caring about each other and how we were beginning to really trust.

(5)

Jaden and I woke up and he said, “Where has the time here gone David? There is only one week left here and three weeks of summer vacation left.”

I was surprised that he was right. The summer had flown by and it was a little sad that it was coming to an end. Jaden and I would still be seeing each other but our new friends we might not be able to see because they live in different towns. We grabbed a quick shower then went into the living room.

Jaden sat beside me then did something I couldn’t believe. He took my hands then said, “David, I have fallen in love with you. When you told us what happened, you gave me the strength to get it out also. It’s also given me the strength to ask you this. David Peterson, will you be my boyfriend?”

After he asked me the question he leaned in and kissed me gently on the cheek. That kiss brought me back to my senses but also started me crying. Jaden held me close and I was sure I loved him too. I looked into his green eyes and said, “Jaden Monroe, I love you too. Yes Jaden, I will be your boyfriend.”

Jaden stood up and pulled me with him then hugged me tightly. He was so happy he started twirling me around in circles. When he stopped spinning and set me on my feet my head was spinning a little and had trouble standing. Todd caught me before I fell and helped me back to the couch. Todd smiled and said, “He really swept you off you feet, didn’t he?”

When my eyes quit spinning in my head I said, “Yeah that he did.”

Pete came on to see what was going on when Donald said, “Jaden just asked David to be his boyfriend. It looks like we have another couple here.”

Pete came over and patted us on our back then said, “I’m really happy for you both. I was hoping that before camp was over you two would get together. Do you guys live near each other?”

“About two blocks from each other,” Jaden said as he took my hand.

“That’s great guys,” Pete said. “Come on guys, let’s get to breakfast.”

We had a good breakfast then went out to our sports activities. We were scheduled for a softball game and no sooner had we started than it started to rain. We took off running for the cabin when Donald said, “Man this sucks. What are we going to do now?”

Pete could see we were all upset at this latest turn of events so he said, “Stay here guys, I’m going to check on something. I might have something for us this morning.”

Pete was gone for about ten minutes and when he came back he was carrying a video game console. We were all whooping it up and he decided to set up a tournament for us. There was only one catch. We had to draw names out of a hat so we couldn’t team up with someone we knew or have a stacked team. I ended up with Donald and Jaden had Brian. Steven was teamed with Todd and Allen was paired with Brad. We were playing 2 on 2 football and Donald and I got creamed. Jaden and Brian won their first game but later lost to Steven and Todd. Allen and Brad won also and in the end Steven and Todd were the eventual winners.

The rain stopped and things were back on for after lunch. We went back to the cabin and rested for about thirty minutes then grabbed our towels and headed for the lake. We all swam in the nude so by the time we were by the water we were already naked because we started stripping as soon as we could see the lake.

We swam for about an hour then Pete made us dry off and get dressed. We started moaning when he said, “Listen up ladies. This afternoon will be your last mandatory activity and it will be your biggest test of the summer.”

When everyone was dressed, we took off to where this activity was going to happen. Pete took his time walking there and when we got to the clearing I was wondering just what it was I was looking at. It was made of rope and it looked something like a giant spider’s web. The others gather around Jaden and me when Brian said, “What the hell is this Pete?”

“Welcome to the Web of Nerves,” Pete said. “As you can see, there are 12 holes here. The objective is simple. You each have to get through a hole and it can only be used once.”

Brad heard this and said, “Gee Pete that is simple.”

Pete smiled at him then said, “Oh, there is one more thing. No portion of you body can touch the web.”

“That’s impossible,” Todd said.

“No it’s not,” Pete said. “You must devise a way for you guys to do this. It can be done and I know you guys can do this too.”

Jaden listened to everything then said, “How much time do we have to do this?”

Pete smiled and said, “You have ten minutes to devise your plan then twenty minutes to execute it.”

Jaden looked at the others and said, “Guys, I’ve been standing here looking at this thing and I have an idea.”

Allen looked around then said, “Alright Jaden, let’s hear it.”

The boys talked and Jaden explained his plan. It took him just over 5 minutes and that included walking around showing everyone what he was talking about.

Pete let us sit and rest the said, “Alright boys, ready, set go.”

Donald was one of the bigger and stronger boys so they decided to get him through first. Four boys grabbed him and laid him out and held him then carefully slipped him through a middle hole. When Pete saw this he was pleased that we figured out how to solve this problem. Jaden, David, and Allen ran to the other side to catch Donald and bring him through. As this was going on Jaden was watching Donald’s body making sure nothing touched the rope as he slid through. Todd was the other strong boy so he was to be the last one through.

The next boy to go through was Steven. He was one of the lightest and he was going through one of the two top holes leaving the lower ones for heavier boys. After Steven came Brian. Each boy held himself totally stiff and let the others get to the work. The next boy was me. I was heavy and the guys were getting tired but they didn’t quit or give up. My love went next and he made it look easy to slide through the hole. Brad was next followed by Allen then Pete was standing there smiling. He looked at us and said, “All right boys, how is Todd going to get through?”

Jaden stepped up and said, “Easy Pete. He’s going through that bottom hole.”

Todd laid down on his back and raised his hands over his head. Using his feet he started pushing himself through the hole until Donald could reach his hands. Then pulling slowly, he pulled the teen through. As soon as Donald stood up, Pete stopped the clock. He was smiling at everyone when he said, “I am very proud for you boys. You did this in 16 minutes and 34 seconds. Every one of you worked together with the others as part of a total team and you also trusted your friends that they wouldn’t drop you or allow you to touch the ropes.”

I felt great. I was tired and Jaden was hugging me but it felt great. Jaden really surprised me today. He had the strength and confidence that helped us complete the task. We walked back to the cabin then headed for the showers. Jaden and I gave each other a nice wash and didn’t make it a sexy one. We had talked and decided that our first time will be when we are home. After we were clean and dry, Jaden and I relaxed until it was time for dinner.

(6)

The next four days just flew by. I never remember time going by this fast. After breakfast we had our gear back out by the front gate and 8 boys were in tears hugging each other good bye. Jaden’s Dad pulled up and he jumped into his arms. As soon as he was back on the ground he pulled me back over so I could meet him again. We shook hands when he said, “Dad, can David ride home with us. He lives two blocks away and he is my boyfriend.”

I almost fainted when he said it but remembered his parents were like mine and knew about him being gay. I started to get my bags when Pete said, “What are you doing David?”

“Getting my bags,” I said. “I’m going to ride home with Jaden and his Dad.”

“Hold on dude,” Pete said. “Since you rode the bus here, we are responsible for you. I hate to do this but you will have to ride the bus home.”

Jaden heard this then he said, “Can I ride the bus Pete?”

“I know you’ve got your Dad’s permission so go ahead and get on,” Pete said.

Jaden came on and we sat together in the back of the bus on the ride home. The three hour trip home seemed much shorter than the trip to camp. I looked at Jaden and I got lost in those jade greens of his. I smiled at him and said, “I want you to meet my parents when we get home. I know they’re going to love you baby.”

He smiled and said, “If they’re anything like you, I’m sure I will.”

Jaden looked out the back window to see if his Dad was still behind the bus and he was. I was going to want Jaden to spend the night but I wasn’t sure if his Dad was going to allow it because Jaden had been gone for the last six weeks. I looked at him and said, “Hey babe, I know the answer might be no but would you like to spend the night with me?”

“I’d love to David,” he replied. “I just don’t know what our parents will think of the idea.”

We pulled into the parking lot and I saw my mom waiting there for me. I waved to her and Jaden’s Dad parked his car. I grabbed Jaden’s hand and almost pulled him off the bus and over to meet my mom. Jaden caught up with my pulling then I let his hand go so I could hug my mom. I looked back to Jaden and said, “Mom this is Jaden Monroe and he is my boyfriend, Jaden this is my Mom Judy Parker.”

Jaden extended his hand and said, “It’s nice to meet you Ma’am.”

Jaden’s Dad came over to where we were standing and I introduced my mom to Jaden’s father. I kissed her cheek and said, “Mom would it be alright id Jaden spent the night? I know I’ve been gone for almost 2 months. Mr. Monroe, I also realize the same holds true for Jaden.”

My Mom looked at me and said, “How about if it is alright with Mr. Monroe you can spend the night there. Your stepfather and I have a party to go to tonight for his work and we really need to be there. I know you’ve been gone for six weeks but we would like to take you and the Monroe’s out to dinner tomorrow. I’m happy for you that you have found your special friend.”

I hugged my Mom and said, “Is Pop home yet?”

“Not yet,” she said.

Mr. Monroe said, “We live two blocks over and it would be our pleasure if you could stop over on your way out tonight.”

My Mom said, “That would be fine. He is due home about four. We could be there about five. The dinner starts at seven.”

I went home with Mom and got my stuff unpacked. Mom helped me sort my stuff then said, “He is a really cute boy.”

I turned red at her description of Jaden. I giggled then said, “Yeah Mom, he is. I didn’t know what I really felt about him until a couple of weeks ago but he is really special and I know I love him and he loves me too.”

I got some things together and Mom took me over to Jaden’s. I knocked on the door and my sweetie was right there. We stepped inside and I gave him a proper welcome home kiss. I was lost in the moment when I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turned five shades of red then my Mom said, “You guys should really get a room.”

I was still blushing and Jaden had a sexy grin on his face. I was about to say something when a voice said, “Jaden Monroe have you forgotten your manners?”

I turned around and Jaden said, “This is my mother, Sue Monroe. Mom, this is David Peterson and his Judy Parker.”

We let the women talk while Jaden took me to his room. As soon as the door closed we were back onto each others arms. I was about to shove my hand down Jaden’s shorts when there was a knock on the door. We broke our kiss and Jaden opened the door. Jaden’s father came in and said, “You two need to get a shower because we’re going out to dinner.”

Jaden’s house was a little newer than mine and I could tell his Dad did some remodeling. Jaden had a bathroom off his room where I didn’t. His Dad closed the door so we quickly stripped and got some clean clothes out for tonight. We took a quick pee then headed for the shower. It wasn’t exactly built for two but it was larger than ours so we did have some room to move around. I got myself wet then turned around to get the shampoo when I found myself in a lip lock with Jaden. My once soft dick was now standing tall and rubbing against Jaden’s. I felt him reach down and caress my balls causing me to moan. I followed his lead when he slowly started jacking me. I sucked wind at the feelings and said, “Yesssssssss baby don’t stop. I love what you’re doing but I’m not gonna last long.”

I was rubbing Jaden’s tool at the same time and I felt his head lean onto my shoulder. I knew he was in the same boat as I was because neither one of us had much staying power. I could feel my balls churning and my head fell backwards as I erupted. I fired a strong blast and as I did, I felt Jaden’s dick shoot too. We both shot out juices against each other then leaned forward so we wouldn’t fall. I heard Jaden whisper to me saying, “God love, that was wonderful. There is so much more I want to do with you to show you my love.”

I let Jaden wash me first and when he did my butt I felt his finger tickle my hole. I felt something I never have before and my stick went stiff again. I moaned at the feeling it was causing and all too soon, it stopped. I rinsed myself off then did the same things to Jaden. When I touched him back there he jumped at first then I remembered what happened to him. I moved my fingers and said, “Oh baby, I’m sorry. I forgot what happened to you there.”

He turned around and kissed me gently saying, “That’s alright David. I remembered it was you so I didn’t say anything and stood still. I panicked at first then it felt great baby.”

I didn’t rub him any more but I kissed him then said, “I’m glad you did like it love because I did too. It made my dick get hard again.”

“I know,” he said smiling. “That’s one of the things I so want to show you. I think we should get out before your stepfather gets here.”

We got out then I dried every inch of Jaden’s body. I saw his dick standing tall again and I couldn’t resist the temptation. I leaned forward and kissed the head. I saw it jump when I did and felt Jaden’s hand rub my shoulder. When he was dry Jaden did the same for me. He did everything like me except instead of kissing it, Jaden took it into his mouth and gave it a quick tongue bath. I moaned again never feeling such feelings run through my body. Jaden took his mouth off of it then stood up giving me a big sexy smile.

We threw our clothes on just as the doorbell rang. Jaden and I came out holding hands and when I saw my Pop standing there I ran right into his arms. He saw me holding Jaden’s hand when I said, “Thank you for sending me to camp Pop. I want you to meet my boyfriend Jaden. Jaden, this is my step dad Ray Parker.”

Jaden walked over and shook his hand and my Pop said, “It’s nice to meet you Jaden. I hope we get to see you over at our house. You are welcome there any time.”

I introduced my Pop to Mr. Monroe and we all talked for a few minutes before my parents had to leave. Jaden and I played video games until it was time to eat. We had a nice casual dinner and I got to know Jaden’s parents better. Jaden looked up and asked his Dad if he could have desert and he agreed. Jaden ordered us a large chocolate sundae then told me I could share it with him. I’m glad I did because when I saw that thing it was huge. There must have been six very large scoops of ice cream in the bowl and it was covered in syrup. It took us a while but like the troopers we were, it all disappeared.

We both waddled back out to the car then decided to take a little walk to help get that desert to settle. We were out about an hour then decided to relax and watch a movie when we got back to his house. We walked in holding hands much to the surprise of his parents. Mr. Monroe looked at Jaden and said, “I’m so glad you decided to stay at camp son. It’s nice to see that the Jaden of old is finally back.”

Jaden looked at me and over to his father then said, “Dad, I don’t think camp did it all. Yeah, we were able to talk and there were activities that brought us all together but David here is another reason. Before that guy took me, I had been hoping to find someone special. After that though I didn’t think any one would ever want me because of what he did. David made me see I was still the same person.”

I leaned over and kissed him then said, “You have a strength that I never had even before the accident. I never thought I would meet someone like you. You complete me Jaden. You make me a whole person and I couldn’t bear the thought of losing you.”

We went back to Jaden’s room and got comfortable. We stripped down to our boxers then Jaden put in X-Men 2. We stretched out on his bed and started watching the movie then cuddled into each other. Jaden slid his head down into my lap and I started rubbing the back of his head. It felt so good having him like this I never wanted it to end.

Jaden was just lying there then I felt his tongue lick my dick through my boxers causing it to get hard almost instantly. He was teasing me and it was all I could do to keep from blowing on the spot. I had my eyes closed then I felt his fingers opening the slit freeing my tool. He started licking it as if it were an ice cream cone and he was about to get a mouthful of cream. I could feel my balls churning and the countdown had already begun. I could feel the cum heading towards the top of my dick ten, nine, eight, seven, six. Jaden was working on the head and the feeling was totally out of this world. I was panting saying, “Ah baby, I’m gonna cum.”

He kept licking five, four, three, two, one, lift off. I came like never before. Jaden took the load into his mouth and I could tell he loved the taste because he savored it before he swallowed. He sat up and I kissed him tasting my own juice like this for the first time. Jaden smiled and said, “Did enjoy you that love?”

I smiled and kissed him then slid down to his lap. I slid his boxers down so I could see his dick. I stuck my tongue out and started licking his shaft from bottom to top. As soon as my tongue hit the tip he shook like he was going to cum. I decided to put the whole thing in my mouth and suck it like in the stories I’ve read. I was moving up and down letting my tongue swirl around the head then he said, “David, I’m not going to last much longer.”

When I heard this I went to town. I ran my hand under his balls and tickled his sack then felt him shudder. He lifted his back off the bed then his dick shot four blasts in to my mouth. I eagerly swallowed his sweet cream then kissed him passionately saying, “I hope you liked that as much as I did.”

I don’t remember much of the movie but Jaden and I sure got to know each other a little better. I can say that our first time was very special. Jaden flashed his greens at me and said, “David Peterson, I love you and I don’t want to spend another day without you.”

I couldn’t help myself after he said that but I started crying. Jaden held me and I babbled, “I love you too, Jaden.”

I managed to get myself composed then we went to the bathroom before turning in and sleeping in each other’s arms. I can’t remember ever sleeping so well because the next thing I remember was Jaden’s Mom shaking us telling us it was time to get up. I reached up to look at the clock and turned right into Jaden’s lips. He giggled and said, “Morning sexy. Did you sleep as good as I did?”

“I slept like a baby love,” I said smiling at him.

I went to kiss him when I was reminded of my very full bladder. I gave him a quick peck on the lips then ran into the bathroom. I was peeing when Jaden arrived to do his business too. We got our clothes on then went to the kitchen where breakfast was waiting for us. We decided to go to the pool and lounge around just so we could be close to each other until it was time to go out to dinner tonight with everyone. When we got back to Jaden’s house we were about to hit the showers when his Dad said, “David, your Mom called and said she wanted you home so you could get cleaned up and changed.”

I didn’t like being away from Jaden but it was only going to be for an hour or so, so that wasn’t too bad. When I got home my parents were both there and they had a weird look on their faces. I looked at them and said, “What’s wrong? Did I do something wrong?”

They both looked at me and said, “No son, you didn’t do anything wrong and you’re not in trouble either. We will talk more at dinner now go get ready.”

I was totally confused as to what’s going on here. It was like something right out of the Twilight Zone. My parents say they aren’t upset with me but the expressions on their faces tell me something differently. I go into my room and dig out some clean boxers then strip. I walk naked into the bathroom and started the water. I was so lost in thought I didn’t even get a boner. I shut it off the step out drying myself still trying to figure out what the hell is going on here.

I find some nice casual clothes then come out into the living room. I sit on the couch and try to watch some TV but my mind isn’t even concentrating on it. Finally it’s time to leave and instead of going to Jaden’s, we go straight to the restaurant. I look for the Monroe’s car but I can’t spot it anywhere. We get out and go inside when I finally spot them. I guess they parked their car behind the place. I see Jaden and I go and give him a quick hug because the place is fairly crowded. I whisper into his ear, “I love you baby. I need to talk with you because my parents are acting totally weird.”

“I know love,” he says back. “Let’s go the bathroom.”

I see my parents coming over and I let them know we’re going to the bathroom and quickly go inside. I look at Jaden and say, “Man babe, my parents are acting totally weird. They look like they are mad at me but when I ask them what it is they say there’s nothing wrong.”

“Don’t feel bad baby,” Jaden said as we took our dicks out to pee. “Mine are acting sorta the same way. As long as they aren’t mad at you for anything I wouldn’t worry about it.”

We washed our hands then went out to rejoin our parents at the table. When we got there it was weird again. Normally I sit next to my mother and my chair is next to my stepfather and Jaden. Jaden’s Dad is sitting beside him and the women were next to each other. The waiter brings drinks over and Jaden and I each have our favorite. I listen to the adults talk and finally I can’t take it any more and say, “All right Mom, we’re here at the restaurant. Will you guys please tell me what is going on? I know you too well and I can tell when something is up.”

“Well son,” Pop started. “I saw your report card for last year and while you passed all your subjects, I know that you can do better. I talked with your Mother and we have decided that a change of schools is in order.”

‘Oh s**t,’ I thought. ‘They’re gonna ship me off somewhere.’

I looked at them and said, “That was before camp and me meeting Jaden. I can get them up this year.”

“I know that son,” he said. “But the decision has been made and it’s final.”

I reached down and took Jaden’s hand then said, “Where are you gonna ship me off to?”

Mr. Monroe saw that I was fighting tears when he said, “David, no one is going to ship you off anywhere. I pulled a few strings and got you into the same school that Jaden goes to. This is one of the surprises we have for you.”

I did lose it but now I was shedding tears of joy and relief. Being with my love during the school day was totally unbelievable. I did however have to concentrate on my work and not him so I could pass. I got up and hugged everyone saying, “Thank you all very much.”

Pop looked at me again and said, “I want to ask you a very personal question son.”

I gasped when I heard this. It’s a good thing we had a table in a fairly secluded area. I looked at Jaden and said, “What is it you want to know?”

“Well,” he started saying. “We want to know if this is a passing thing or if you really love Jaden.”

I looked in Jaden’s green eyes and said, “This is no passing thing Pop. I love Jaden with all my heart and I don’t ever want to be away from him.”

Mr. Monroe looked at his son and asked, “Is this how you feel also son?”

Jaden looked around then kissed me on the cheek saying, “Yes Dad, it is.”

The parents looked at each other then Pop said, “Then we will do everything in our power to support you both and protect you with everything we have.”

We were both speechless. We knew our parents accepted us being gay but now they’ve accepted our respective boyfriends too. I felt Jaden squeeze my hand then he leaned over and kissed me gently on the lips. I got lost in those green eyes again when I felt Pop tap me on the shoulder. I came back to earth just as the waiter set our food in front of us. Dinner was perfect and it was made even better by the recent developments.

After dinner Mr. Monroe handed Jaden a small bag and I know what that meant. Jaden rode home with us and spent the next two nights at our house. I took Jaden down to my room and showed him around. I was about to turn on the computer when Pop said, “Can I get you two to help me with something out here?”

We went out the garage and he was standing beside a new queen size bed. I looked at Jaden and smiled then ran over to give Pop one of the biggest hugs I can remember. We went back to my room and took down my old double bed and set up the new one. Mom helped us put the sheets on it along with the new comforter. It didn’t take up that much more room than the old one and it was going to make sleeping better because we had more room, not that we were going to need it because we were always cuddled together.

We turned on the computer and surfed some of the gay sights and Jaden showed me a story site called Nifty. It had some of the best and hottest stories I’ve ever seen. I looked down and Jaden’s crotch and I could see the tent in his jeans. I reached my hand down to my dick and rearranged it so it wasn’t so uncomfortable. I couldn’t take reading with this boner any longer so I stood up and took my jeans off. Jaden took the hint and did the same thing but as soon as I saw his boxers I led him to the bed. I locked the door and we had another very passionate love making session.

The rest of that summer, what little we did have of it, flew by and it was now Labor Day weekend. My parents normally have a big cookout and this year they invited the Monroes’. In three days I would be starting school with Jaden and I wanted him and everyone to know that he was truly my best friend in the world. I had Mom take me shopping so I could find him something special that he could wear without telling everyone that we were boyfriends. We were in a department store when I spotted a silver ring that said ‘Best Friends’ on it. I looked up at Mom and said, “What do you think? Is this too much and will it out us?”

She had the sales person come over so we could look at it better and she said, “No son, I think this is just perfect.”

Our hands are about the same size so I got one that was just a little loose on me. The lady said to keep the receipt so it could be exchanged in case it didn’t fit. She put in a nice ring box and we took it home. I was at Jaden’s Friday night and it was that hardest thing. I was there with my lover and I so wanted to give him the ring there. I knew my parents wanted me to give it to him when everyone was there so this is what I had to agree to when my Mom bought it.

Saturday was the best time we had all summer. I felt I had two families and it really made me feel special. Mom and Pop love Jaden and it’s like they have a second son as well. Before we sat down to eat I took Jaden’s hand and led him over to where everyone was sitting and said, “Jaden Monroe, I love you with all my heart and I want to shout it from the highest mountain. I also want to let everyone at school you’re my very best friend in the world so I have this to tell them.”

I opened the ring box and he started crying. He was totally surprised and speechless. He wiped his eyes as I slipped it on the ring finger of his right hand. I looked at it the said, “Oh baby, this is beautiful. You shouldn’t have.”

“I know I shouldn’t have but I did because I love you,” I said kissing him on the cheek.

Now what Jaden did next took me by surprise also. He opened a ring box and said, “I can’t beat what you said love but this is for you so everyone knows how I feel about you too.”

He slipped a ring on my right hand that said ‘Best Buds’ and now I was in tears. I wiped my eyes and kissed him saying, “How did I manage to find the sweetest, best looking and most caring guy in the world?”

“Just lucky I guess,” he said giggling. “I can say the same thing sweetheart.”

With that, Jaden took me into his arms and gave me one of the most passionate kisses I have ever gotten from him. We must have been there several minutes because the next thing either of us remembers was hearing a very loud cough. We both turned red then sat down and ate a fine meal that included loads of ice cream for desert.

School has started and it took a little getting used to with everyone wearing clothes that matched but it’s not all that bad. Our parents had one more surprise for us and that is we spend nights together. We each spend two nights at my house then two nights at Jaden’s. If there is something special, we do sleep alone but those don’t happen that often.

I heard that Jaden is a much different person at school now than he was when school ended last year. My parents tell me that I have changed a lot too and I guess I have now that Jaden is in my life. One evening when I was at the Monroe’s I decided to tell them about the accident that took my Father’s life. I could finally sit and tell it without getting distraught and blaming myself all over again. The next time Jaden was at my house, he told my parents what had happened to him and he said it was the first time he feels it wasn’t his fault either.

Life for us is better than either of us could ever imagine. We have our ups and downs but with all the support we have, we can work things out without a lot of difficulty. We look back and think what a great summer it was at Camp Awesome.

The End

David Peterson

213396787.jpg

Jaden Monroe

213396837.jpg

The discussion thread for this story is here

Archived