The Talon House

A Joke A Day

ShiningKnight

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

August 25, 2005

The father was slightly annoyed when he said to his inquisitive son, "You never stop asking questions. All day long you ask questions. Where would I be if I asked questions like you?" The son answered, "You might be able to answer some of mine!"

Salomon Kadisch used to say, "Death is no misfortune. Of course, it's better not to have been born in the first place. But hardly one person in a thousand has that kind of luck."

August 26, 2005

A computer salesman comes to the president of a big corporation and shows him a new computer which works more efficiently than their old one. The president is impressed and says: "Your computer is fantastic and a great bargain. But we cannot get rid of the old one. It knows too much."

August 27/28, 2005

An astronomer, a physicist and a mathematician were on holiday in Scotland. Glancing from a train window, they observed a black sheep in the middle of a field.

"How interesting," observed the astronomer, "all Scottish sheep are black!"

To which the physicist responded, "No, no! Some Scottish sheep are black!"

The mathematician said decisively, "In Scotland there exists at least one field, containing at least one sheep, at least one side of which is black."

August 29, 2005

"I came to make an appointment with the dentist," said the man to the receptionist. "I'm sorry sir," she replied. "He's out right now, but ..."

"Thank you," interrupted the obviously nervous prospective patient. "When will he be out again?"

August 26, 2005

A computer salesman comes to the president of a big corporation and shows him a new computer which works more efficiently than their old one. The president is impressed and says: "Your computer is fantastic and a great bargain. But we cannot get rid of the old one. It knows too much."

10_3_1v[1].gif1035[1].gif23_29_104[1].gif