The Talon House

Where's Mom and Dad?

movieguy

Where's Mom and Dad?

A little boy came to the breakfast table and asked his grandma, "Where's Mom and Dad?" Grandma replied, "They're still in bed." The little boy snickered and started eating his breakfast.

At lunch the boy asked his grandma, "Where's Mom and Dad?" Grandma replied, "They're still in bed." The boy snickered again and started eating his lunch.

At dinner the boy asked his grandma, "Where's Mom and Dad?" Grandma replied, "They're still in bed." The boy laughed out loud boisterously then started to eat his dinner. The grandma then said to the boy, "You've laughed every time I've told you that your Mom and Dad were still in bed - what's going on here?"

The boy replied, "Last night dad came into my room and asked if he could borrow the tube of vaseline I keep in my dresser? I told him to go ahead and take it. This morning I looked in my dresser and the vaseline was still there - but my super glue was missing."