Jump to content
The Talon House

Granny mistakes superglue for eyedrops


movieguy
 Share

Recommended Posts

Granny mistakes superglue for eyedrops

A grandmother ended up in hospital when she confused her eye drops with superglue.

Terry Horder, 78, reached for the medicated drops in her fridge but got the glue instead.

Nurses used vegetable oil to try to remove the glue which fused Mrs Horder's eyelashes together and seeped under the lids.

Mrs Horder, from Wurtulla, Australia, said: "There was a pool of glue against the eyeball itself but lucky it couldn't dry because of the water on the eye.

"They soaked my eyes for around five minutes and then tried to prise the lashes apart, which wasn't pleasant. But about 10 minutes later I was good as new."

www.ananova.com

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...