Jump to content
The Talon House

Pa. Man Sickened by Pig Roast in Basement


movieguy
 Share

Recommended Posts

Pa. Man Sickened by Pig Roast in Basement

By Associated Press

January 12, 2005, 8:37 AM EST

READING, Pa. -- A man who had a pig roast in his basement was ordered to remove propane tanks and other cooking equipment after he and 13 others got carbon monoxide poisoning, authorities said.

Fire Marshal David A. Janiszewski said the citation issued to Rubin Cornejo, 57, does not carry a fine and added that he believes Cornejo made an honest mistake.

Janiszewski said Cornejo could be fined and face further legal action if he does not remove the equipment immediately, or if he has another pig roast in his home.

Copyright © 2005, The Associated Press

www.newsday.com

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...