The Talon House

The Moral of the Story Lesson

movieguy

The Moral of the Story Lesson # 1

A crow was sitting on top of a tree, doing nothing all day. A small rabbit saw the crow and asked, "Can I also sit like you and do nothing all day long.

The crow answered, "Sure, why not.

So the rabbit sat on the ground below the crow, and rested.

Suddenly from no where, a fox appeared, jumped on rabbit and ate him.

The Moral of the Story:

To be sitting and doing nothing all day long, you must be sitting very, very high up.

The Moral of the Story Lesson # 2

A turkey was chatting with a bull, "I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree", sighed the turkey, "But I haven't got the energy.

"Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings"? said the bull. "They say there packed with many nutrients".

The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found that it actually did give him enough strength to reach the first branch of the tree.

The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Until finally, after the fourth night, there he was proudly perched at the top of the tree.

He was quickly spotted by a farmer, who then shot the turkey out of the tree.

The Moral of the Story:

Bull Crap might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there.

The Moral of the Story Lesson # 3

When the body was first made, all the parts wanted to be Boss.

The brain said, "I should be Boss because I control the all the body's responses and functions".

The feet said, "We should be Boss because we carry the brain about and get him to where he wants to go".

The hands said, "We should be Boss because we do all the work and earn all the money.

And so it went on and on, with the heart, the lungs, and the eyes, until finally the rectum spoke up.

All the parts laughed at the idea of the rectum being the Boss. So he goes on strike, blocks himself up, and refuses to work.

Within a short time, the eyes became crossed, the hands clenched, the feet twitched, the heart and lungs begin to panic, and the brain fevered.

Eventually, they all decided that the rectum should be the Boss, so the motion was passed. All the other parts did all the work, while the Boss just sat and passed out the crap.

The Moral of the Story:

You don't need brains to be a Boss, any as*hole will do.

Archived