Forum Terms & Rules
Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
- You agree by registering with this service that the information provided during registration is true and correct.
- You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
- You agree to hold legally harmless the administrators of this board and their agents in all legal actions resulting from the use of this service.
- You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.
- You certify that by using this service you are at least thirteen (13) years of age. Date of Birth is required during registration.
Violation of the foregoing terms may result in a suspension or ban of your account, at the sole discretion of the administrators, in addition to any legal consequences resulting thereof.