The Talon House

The Talon House is Back

TalonRider

After a week of near daily communications between the Invision Power Services tech's and myself, The Talon House is back to it's former glory. They still need to do the upgrade (remodel) to the latest version, but that shouldn't take The House down.

For the Family of The House, I will be explaining some of the new features that are in the remodeling.

Jan

A couple of the user features I've found that have changed.

Click My Controls, Click Options, click Board Options. A few more options have been added here. For your editor, you now have a choice of Standard or Rich Text formats.

In the POST and COMPOSE Email windows, a few new options are available. There is a wider choice of fonts along with sizes. You can now do bullet lists, cut and paste, Undo and Redo buttons. And for us that need it, a Spell Checker. You will probably need to down load iespeller for this. Simply click on the ABC Check button. It will tell you if you don't have iespeller. You can then go to a download site where you will have your choice of 4 different free download sites. Special Note: iespeller is not available for Mozilla Firefox.

Also, at the bottom of the text window when doing a post, you will see a PLUS and MINUS buttons. These buttons will increase or decrease the length of the text window.

As I stated previously, iespeller does not work with Firefox.

The edit function with two choices of the way to edit a post does not work with Firefox.

Archived