The Talon House

Staking My Claim

TalonRider

STAKING MY CLAIM

CHAPTER 8

BY NICK

Through the darkness that shrouded the room I was sharing with him, I watched silently as his shirtless torso heaved up and down with each breath he took. A single beam of light that was provided by the moon seemed to silhouette his sleeping form, his faint snoring flowing through my ears like music. Our shoulders were making light contact, and even though I was laying flat on my stomach, I was able to gaze at his entire body, soaking up its natural beauty and dreaming about something I knew was impossible. The hole at the front of his boxers lay wide open, and although I couldn't make his package out in the dark, I could imagine what it felt like in my hand, mouth or a**. As my fantasy played out, I let my hand slide in between the mattress and my body, down into my drawers, and slowly stroked my hard on. Using the power of my mind, I was able to experience the sweet feelings of bliss that I knew would come with taking his hot c*** in my hand and stroking him to climax, then slurping up his seed and my body burned with desire. Then, I thought about consuming his hot c***, sucking on the juicy treat until he blew a hot load down my throat, and my insides jumped.

I started to stroke harder as I felt my body tremble with anticipation thinking about how badly I wanted him to shove his stiff rod up my a** and f**k me as hard and deep as he could, and that's when it happened. I raised my a** up into the air and cupped my hand over the end of my throbbing dick as a hot load shot out with the force of a cannon, and then I looked over at him and panicked.

I eased my way down to the foot of the bed and slipped out, then I opened the door and crept down the hall to the bathroom, where I closed the door and used toilet paper to wipe the spunk from my hand.

When I made it back to his room, I closed the door and carefully climbed back into the bed, where I reclaimed my spot next to the brunette Adonis I happened to be sleeping over with. I was a little shocked that I hadn't awoken him, but I figured it was because he was used to me getting in and out of the bed several times a night to go to the bathroom. It was a habit I couldn't help, born out of a small bladder that woke me up over and over throughout the night.

If there was one thing to be said about Phillip Cassiante, it's that he's a deep sleeper. The first couple of nights I slept over he was up and down with me, not used to having someone in his bed with him and definitely not used to feeling his bed dip upwards of six times a night. He never complained, though. In fact, if anything, he was an incredibly gracious host.

I'll be the first to admit that I had no idea that I'd be staying with Phillip as I rode away from my house on my bike when I first ran away. I called Jarred right away. When he and Phillip met me at Blimpies, I was a little more emotional than I would have liked to have been. I hated crying in front of them, but I wasn't thinking clearly and had no idea what I was going to do. I knew what I wasn't going to do, though.

"I'm never going back again," I swore tearfully after I told them what my dad did to me. "I'll never forgive him."

Jarred, for one, seemed shocked and was cautioning me to think about what I was doing.

"Dude, you just need some time to cool off, that's all," he said. "I mean, you're mom and dad are hella cool."

"They weren't last night," I said bitterly, still a little teary eyed but slowly pulling myself together. "He just attacked me for no reason. I still can't believe he did that."

"Andrew you need to call him," Jarred said, but Phillip, who had been silently sitting at the table with an aghast look on his face as I relayed the events of the night before, interjected, and Jarred was outnumbered.

"Dude you can't go home," Phillip said with a tone of finality. "You need to stay someplace safe. We'll help you."

Jarred turned and gave Phillip an incredulous stare, but Phillip didn't budge. Finally, Jarred turned and addressed me again.

"Andrew, we're talking about your mom and dad," he said. "I mean, I think it's worth it to go back and talk this over with them once you've all had some time to cool off."

"No f****** way," Phillip said pointedly. "If he's abusing you, don't go back. You can stay with me if you have to"

With that, he turned and gave Jarred a dirty look that said he was miffed at him for not offering to help. I gave him a small smile and said, "Thanks."

I still had no plans to stay the night at Phillip's house. I wasn't sure what I was going to do, but there was no way I was going to be able to spend the night with the enemy, that was for sure. Jarred looked almost sick to his stomach when we all climbed back on our bikes and rode to their neighborhood. Jarred's parents were at work, so the three of us hung out at his place, getting high and watching Jarred play Run Escape on his PC. After about ten minutes, Phillip and I lost interest and settled down on the couch in the living room to watch People's Court.

When People's Court was over, we surfed the channels and found a rerun of Will & Grace, my favorite show. Turns out it was one of Phillip's favorite shows, too, because as soon as he saw it on the channel grid, he turned and looked at me with a hopeful grin. I smiled back at him and before we knew it, we were both caught up in back-to-back episodes.

Sitting on the couch with Phillip, I had an overwhelming urge to come out to him, but I knew better. If he knew I was gay, I feared, he'd put two and two together and suspect that Jarred and I were messing around. Of course, not coming out to him had its advantages too. For one, as long as he didn't know I was gay, he wouldn't be willing to come out to me either. That meant he wouldn't dare to sleep with Jarred while I was around.

Still, Phillip was being so warm and friendly with me that I felt horrible about things. He acted as if we'd known each other for years, and I had a horrible feeling that he'd be devastated if he knew what Jarred and I were up to. When the shows were over, Spin City came on and we both lost interest. I was about to hand him the remote when he turned in his spot so that he was sitting on one of his legs and facing me.

"So do you feel a little better now?" he asked with a soft smile, and I couldn't help but grin shyly at him. His features were so profound, his body so solid. I found myself lost in his green eyes for a long moment before I regained my senses and nodded.

"Yeah, thanks for being so cool, Phillip," I said quietly. I was about to engage him further when the front door opened and Mrs. Fedina walked in, carrying a paper bag filled to the top with groceries. There were celery stalks sticking out of the top of the bag, but it looked like she was about to lose her grip. Luckily, Phillip got up and met her at the door, taking the bag from her and following her to the kitchen.

I felt really awkward about being there alone with her and Phillip, especially since Jarred was in his room playing Run Escape. Still, I got up and followed the two of them to the kitchen, just to be courteous, and watched as the two of them interacted.

"I take it Jarred's on his computer," Mrs. Fedina said with a sarcastic eye roll as she dug her groceries out of the bag and laid them out on the counter.

"Of course," Phillip said, grinning knowingly at her. "Andrew and I have been watching TV, waiting for him to come back to the land of the living."

With that, she chuckled, then turned to me and said, "It's good to see you again, Andrew."

"Thank you ma'am," I said politely. "How are you Mrs. Fedina?"

"Worn out from work," she said with a smile that said she was half way joking. "Are you two staying for dinner?"

I immediately got uncomfortable, wishing Jarred would come out of his room. I wasn't used to situations like that, and I think they both picked up on my angst, because Phillip cleared his throat right before Mrs. Fedina said, "Well, if you want to, you're both invited."

"Thank you ma'am," I practically mumbled, feeling foolish and incredibly vulnerable at the same time.

"I think we're going to pry Jarred away from his desk," Phillip announced, turning on his heel and heading back toward Jarred's room. I quickly followed him, not wanting to be left alone with Mrs. Fedina because I felt so uncomfortable around her. Maybe it was the pot, or maybe it was that I was already starting to miss being home, even though it had only been hours, but I definitely felt out of place.

"Okay, nerd," Phillip said loudly when we got to Jarred's room. "Do you want to actually do something today? Or were you just planning to leave us hanging while you f**k around on your computer?"

"Very funny," Jarred said, watching his screen intently as he stroked his key board. "Let me log out and we'll take off. What did you want to do?"

"Well, I think the first thing we should do is get out of here," Phillip said, much to my relief. "We'll figure the rest out from there. By the way, your mom's home."

"I heard her," Jarred said nonchalantly as he closed his Explorer window and spun around in his chair. "Where do you guys want to go?"

"Fedina have you lost your mind?" Kyle K demanded as he stood up and looked quickly from side to side to see who was watching us. Luckily, the bowling alley was fairly empty, so there weren't too many onlookers when Jarred lobbed his ball four feet up and sent it sailing through the air, letting it drop onto the lane with a loud crash before he did a ridiculous looking moon walk across the floor, using the slick floor and the smooth surface of the bottom of his rented shoes to maneuver his way through the dance.

Surprisingly enough, Jarred's ball made it down to the end of the lane, slowly coasting into the pins and knocking six of them over. I looked over at Phillip, who was covering his face with both hands and laughing while Jarred waited for his ball to come back so he could pick his spare up. Kyle K looked flustered when Jarred actually held his ball right, corrected his form, and smoothly let his ball go, picking up the spare.

"All right," Jarred said in his corniest Glen Quagmire imitation as he passed by Kyle, who was shaking his head and smiling as he retrieved his ball and waited while his pins were put in place.

"Your retarded," Phillip said with a grin when Jarred took his seat and adjusted his shoe.

To be honest, I'd never seen that side of Jarred before. He was having so much fun, and it was obvious that Phillip and Kyle were eating it up. I was too, and I was happy that I got the chance to see this side of the guy I had come to know only as my lover.

When it was my turn, I tried to pretend that I knew what I was doing, but it was obvious to everyone that I had no previous bowling experience, especially when I slid with both of my feet squared to my shoulders and let the ball go. It did a funny swerve and wound up in the gutter, where it wobbled all the way to the end. I turned and looked back at my three companions, who seemed quite amused by my misfortune.

On my second try, I was surprised when Jarred got up and showed me what to do.

Here," he said, grabbing my wrists gently. "Use your left hand to support the ball, then extend your left leg and let it turn just a little when you slide."

I did what he said and lo and behold, I actually got the ball to roll almost all the way to the end of the alley before it guttered. I chuckled and shrugged as I passed by Phillip, who was all business as he grabbed his ball and took his turn.

"Strike, biatch!" he proclaimed as his ball sailed down the alley with a swiftness and knocked all ten pins down. I grinned up at him again and waited to see what Jarred would do now that it was his turn again.

When we left the bowling alley, we rode our bikes across the street, through the Lynnhaven Mall parking lot and to a road that ran behind it. We wound up at a store called Junior Market, and surprisingly enough, we were allowed to take our bikes inside and park them by the door while we got a Slushee. There were tables with stools, so we relaxed inside with the air conditioner while we sucked our drinks down and talked about the gay bar that was in the same complex.

"I heard that the cops bust dudes f****** in their cars behind the building all the time," Kyle said with a grin.

"Yeah that's kinda tacky," Phillip said, shaking his head. "I mean, if you're going to do that, get a room or something."

Jarred and I stayed quiet, and I couldn't help but feel bad because I knew Phillip was putting on an act. The only thing was, he didn't know I knew. I guess in reality, there was nothing homophobic about what they were talking about. I found myself agreeing with Phillip that it was pretty tacky to f**k in a car behind a building, no matter who it was. Still, I remained silent and watched with interest as two of the three hunks I was sitting with went back and forth about the gay bar.

Out of the blue, Phillip changed the subject, and I might not have minded, except that I was now the sudden focus of the conversation.

"So what about you, Andrew?" Phillip asked. "Have you decided what you plan to do?"

"Not yet," I said, feeling resigned to the idea that I might have to go back to my house on my hands and knees and beg my parents to be merciful.

"About what?" Kyle asked, and it dawned on me then that we had been having so much fun that afternoon that we neglected to tell him that I had run away.

"Andrew had it out with his old man," Jarred said in a telling voice. "So he took off and hasn't been home"

"Dude, are you okay?" Kyle said, his expression changing instantly from one of amusement to one of concern.

"I'll be alright,' I said. "I just packed my clothes and got the hell out of there. I might have to go back."

"Hell no," Phillip said with the same tone of finality he had used earlier. "He's spending the night at my house tonight."

"No way, dude," I said graciously. "I don't want to be a bother."

"A bother?" Phillip practically laughed in my face. "Dude, you're spending the night, and that's final. My folks won't care."

"Thanks," I said, a sick feeling creeping into my gut because I felt like my eyes were opening and I could see the sun for the first time. I looked across the table at Jarred, who simply shrugged and smiled, and I knew for the first time that I was wrong.

Having just f***** with Jarred the night before, I felt incredibly guilty and shallow. But looking across the table at my partner in crime, I came to a new realization; Jarred was a liar.

For months, all I heard from him was how selfish Phillip was and how miserable he was to be around, and yet, here he was, offering me somewhere safe to stay until I could figure out what I wanted to do. Jarred sure as hell hadn't offered to help me, and he wasn't offering to let me stay with him so Phillip wouldn't have to, either. Hell, Jarred was trying to get me to go home.

As if.

"Are you okay?" I heard him ask with a low whisper through the darkness as he rolled over to face me. It was hard to make out his face through the dark, but I didn't have to see it to know that he was smiling.

"Yeah, sorry about that," I whispered, a little embarrassed that I'd woken him up. "I didn't mean to wake you up."

"It's okay," he said, reaching out and resting his hand on my shoulder. "Are you thinking about them again?"

"Yeah," I admitted, a small lump forming in my throat.

"Do you miss them?" he asked.

"A lot," I said with a small sniffle.

"Let's talk about something else, then," he said.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Tell me a secret," he dared me, and I just knew he was grinning. He laid his body flat and scooted a little closer to me, so I scooted close enough to lay my head next to his and think of something to tell him.

"What kind of secret?" I asked, knowing that there was only one secret I wanted to reveal but I was too scared to say what it was.

"Anything," he said, using his right hand to scratch his chest right before his leg rubbed up against my knee, sending a chill through me. "You can trust me."

"You first," I teasingly, waiting to see what he would do.

"Okay, but you have to promise not to think I'm weird," he said. In response, I scooted myself closer again until I found myself practically laying my head on his chest. I could hear him taking short breaths in and out, and I knew it was something he was nervous about telling me. I was hoping he was about to come out to me.

"I promise, Phillip," I said dreamily, gazing up into his face and waiting for him to speak. Out of nowhere I felt his arm come up and wrap around my back, and I practically whimpered with anticipation.

"I know this is weird," he said, running his warm hand up my back and neck until I felt his fingers in my hair. "I have this weird feeling when I'm around you, Andrew. I want to protect you and make sure you're safe. It's all I can think about."

"Really?" I asked, feeling totally swept away in the moment.

"Yeah," he said, running his fingers through my strands and twirling them playfully. "I really care about you a lot."

At that moment, the only thing that felt right was to rest my head on his chest and wrap my arm around his torso. I nuzzled the side of my face against his bare skin and sighed, "I care about you too, Phillip."

"So you aren't weirded out about it?" he asked, and I silently shook my head.

"I think it's sweet," I said, lifting my head to look into his eyes. His lips were so close to mine, and all I would have needed to do was tilt a little to my left and they would have been pressing against mine. The moment was right, and I was ready to make my move.

"Okay then," he said, interrupting my plan and killing the bravado I was summoning to go through with it. "What's your secret?"

"Do you promise we'll still be friends?" I asked him, already sure of what I was going to say.

"Always," he said, bringing his other arm around to rest on my back so that his hands were linked around me, holding me in a protective embrace. "You can tell me anything, and I promise that I'll always be here for you."

"It's something no one knows," I advised him, my conscious guilty as ever because I knew I was lying through my teeth.

"I won't tell anyone," he promised.

"Okay, then," I said, feeling his arms tighten around my frame. "Phillip, I'm gay."

I felt his right hand move up and down my back firmly as his left hand came back through my hair and ran gently over my face. I turned to face him, anxious to see his expression, but I was shocked at what I saw.

Phillip had tears in his eyes.

"Andrew, I can't believe it," he gushed. "Thank you for trusting me enough to tell me that. I'm honored."

With that, he leaned forward and kissed my forehead, then he wrapped his left arm back around me and hugged me tightly.

"You aren't going to tell Jarred, are you?" I asked. "I don't think he'll understand."

"I don't think we should," he said quietly. "But you can trust me, Andrew."

At that point, I knew what he wanted. I wanted it too, but I wasn't sure what to do next. I didn't want to go too far, or make him think I was on to him, but at the same time, I knew what was going to happen between us.

"I've never had a boyfriend," I told him.

"Me either," he lied, confirming what I thought.

"Do you mean a girlfriend?" I asked.

"I've never had one of those, either," he said, effectively coming out to me in return.

"Have you ever wondered what it's like to be kissed?" I asked, and he nodded. "Me too."

I ran my right hand down from his torso to his hips, purposely bypassing his crotch. I let my hand continue its journey until it was resting in his thigh, then I looked up into his eyes and melted. I puckered my lips and leaned forward, meeting him halfway.

His kiss was delicious, and my a** was burning with desire as I parted my lips and let his tongue travel into my mouth while his hands groped my buns. I wanted sex with Phillip so badly that I could hardly wait, but I wanted to play it cool so he wouldn't know how experienced I really was.

I deliberately let my hand find his crotch clumsily, then I looked into his eyes for approval. He nodded slowly, so I kneaded it through his boxers while our kiss intensified. I felt him start to ease my boxers down, so I broke the kiss and smiled naughtily at him as my hard on broke free, then I climbed on top of him and lay flat, cupping his cheeks as I pressed my hard on into his stomach while he continued to squeeze my a** cheeks.

I laid my head on his firm shoulder and blew into his ear, then I asked him, "What are we going to do?"

"Anything you want," he said.

"Can we go all the way?" I asked.

"If that's what you want, my love," he answered, and my heart fluttered. I felt his hands leave my horny a** so he could ease his boxers down. I had to let up a little so he could raise his crotch from the bed and work them down, but once they were down to his knees, I slid back down his body and ground my a** into his raging hard on.

"Andrew, are you sure you want this?" he asked, and I gazed up at him and nodded with stars in my eyes.

"As long as it's with you," I said.

"Roll over," he said, and I did what he asked. He lifted my legs and crawled between them, then he slid a finger into my hot hole. It had been almost a week since Jarred and I had sex, and I had tightened up, but I knew I could stretch out for Phillip in a heart beat. In fact, that was what I wanted to do for him.

Phillip fingered me for about a minute, then he eased a second finger into my eager a******, rubbing my prostate and moistening me up for the main event. He pulled his two fingers out and slid back in with three.

"Kiss me," I begged his as his digits ran in and out of my love tunnel. He leaned forward and our lips met, then I felt his fingers slip out. Almost as soon as they left me, the head of his throbbing c*** was at my entrance. When I felt him slide it in, inch by inch, I smiled up at him and sighed. When he was all the way in, I felt his pubes brush against my a** cheeks. He stayed still for a couple of minutes, and for the entire time, the two of us simply gazed into each others eyes and giggled, smiled and kissed.

He slowly started to move inside of me, and my legs shook with pleasure as his the head of his shaft scraped my prostate and caused my a** to clench involuntarily around it as cum shot out of the end of my dick for the second time that night. I saw him shudder and increase his speed, and in no time, he was flooding my spasming a** with a hot, creamy load that filled me up.

Once he started to move, the whole thing took less than a minute. But we both came, and I found out that I loved the feeling of just having him inside of me. It was special, I realized, because it was with Phillip. He cared so much about me, and there was no way that I could have prepared myself for the torrent of emotions I experienced while he was resting inside of me.

My orgasm was mind blowing, but it was nothing compared to feeling him inside of me while I looked into his eyes and soaked up his smile. Being one with Phillip Cassiante while he giggled at me and gave me sweet, romantic pecks on the lips and cheek, giving me time to learn to love his stiffness as it rested in my love. Tasting his kiss and sucking on his tongue while he sat still, patiently taking his time because he wanted me to enjoy our night of love making and soul searching.

"I love you, Andrew," he said, still deeply embedded inside of me, where I wanted him to be so I could feel the source of the seed that was swimming around in my body.

"I love you too, Phillip," I gushed, squeezing my a** muscles as tightly as I could, trying to keep him hard so he could f**k me again.

"We can't say anything about being gay to Jarred," he warned me. I smiled up at him, puckered my lips and offered them to him.

When our lips parted, I assured him, "It's our secret."

Archived