The Talon House

Bodega Bay

TalonRider

Bodega Bay

Chapter Twenty Two

by Nick

"Why aren't you dancing, Kevin?" I heard a raised voice say from behind me. I turned just in time to see Justin's brother with Kate on his arm and a beer in his hand, holding the beer up as if to toast me. He was obviously drunk, and his speech was a little slurred, but he must have been in better control of himself that I thought, because he made his way to the middle of the garage with his girlfriend in tow and started to dance.

He wasn't too bad, either. In fact, he had skills. His every move seemed to flow right behind the last, and surprisingly enough, he didn't trip over himself. That was no small miracle, either, considering the copious amounts of beer he had consumed, mainly through the tube of a beer bong Mark and I spent forty-five minutes making.

Most of that time was spent sealing leaks and making sure that there was adequate flow from the chamber to the end, where the beer was supposed to exit in a timely fashion. Once the party was under way, I found myself in one of two positions throughout most of the evening; I was either standing on the chair, holding the beer bong up for the partaker of the drink or I was on the bottom holding the tube over my opened mouth, downing un-quantified ounces of beer.

I wasn't too picky. I liked Coors the best, but I was willing to drink a Budweiser if I had to. Kate had brought a six-pack of Mickey's Big Mouth with her, but we never saw the first one because there were so many cans in the refrigerator that we paid it no mind. Personally, I wasn't impressed with Mickey's. I'd had it a couple of times before when she'd brought it over, and I felt like it was much ado over nothing. Besides, there's no way to shotgun a bottle of beer.

The music they were playing left a lot to be desired, as far as I was concerned. They mainly played disco tracks from back when my dad was a baby, mixed in with some club music by guys like TI, Ludacris and Celli Cel. My musical tastes seemed to change with the top forty count down each week. Whatever was playing on MTV was what I liked, and if it had dropped off, I wasn't too interested in it anymore. Gradually, as the night wore on and my buzz got stronger, I stopped paying attention to the music altogether.

I had to admit to myself though that the party was full of cute guys, even though almost everyone of them was with their girlfriends or trying to take a girl home. I went out of my way to make myself look as good as I could, and I even stole a little bit of my dad's cologne before I rode to Justin's house. When I got there his parent's had already left for the Napa Valley, where they were spending the weekend on a vineyard. Mark hadn't shown up yet and Justin's brother was stressing out, even though the party wasn't starting for hours.

I finally got away from the beer bong long enough to look for Justin. I saw him stagger into the back yard with Kate hot on his heals earlier in the evening. I knew he was drunk, but Kate was looking after him so I didn't worry too much about him. I figured he just needed a little fresh air or something. Hours later I was on my own drunken mission to find him and make sure he was okay.

I looked around and didn't see him right away, but I heard the sounds of heaving from the side of the house. I opened the side gate just in time to see a projectile flow of puke leaving his mouth and hitting the stucco wall he was pressing the palms of his hands against for support.

"Justin are you okay?" I asked, and as soon as I said it, I realized what a dumb question it had been. I could tell he wasn't okay, but I was honestly at a loss for words at the moment as I approached him. The smell of his puke was rolling up into my nostrils from the ground, where it had puddled up and was emitting steam. I put my hand on his back and waited for him to get it all out, and I waited a little longer while he dry heaved.

When he was finally done puking I put my arm around him and led him back through the garage, where Mark and Kate spotted us as we passed through to the door. A tall, blonde, blue-eyed cutie held the door open for us as we made our way inside, and even in my focused attempt to get Justin to the bathroom so he could rinse his mouth out, I couldn't help but flash him a big smile when we made eye contact. I later found out that his name was Eric, and to me, the name fit him perfectly. As I led Justin down the hallway to the bathroom he shared with his brother I had to wonder if I'd ever see Eric again.

I opened the medicine cabinet and found some Scope, so I opened the bottle and filled the cap to the top before I handed it off to Justin, who looked like he was dizzy. He took the cap from me and threw it back like a shot, swishing it around in his mouth as he handed me the cap, his glance at the bottle signaling me to fill the cap with more Scope. He spit the first mouthful out, then he sat down on the toilet and waited for me to hand him the second cap full.

With his eyes shut tight, he swished the Scope around in his mouth, then, after a minute, he opened his eyes again and tilted his head back so he could gargle. While he was gargling, he stood up and turned around, facing the toilet he had just been relaxing on and dumping the contents of his mouth in the bowl. I giggled a little when I realized that he hadn't put the lid down before he sat down, then I watched intently as he held his open hand in front of his face and blow his breath out into it, using it as a deflector to send it back into his face so he could smell it for himself.

"Thanks Kevin," he said quietly with an embarrassed smile. "I guess I got pretty f***** up, didn't I?"

"I'm there too, dude," I replied, watching him closely.

"Are you feeling better little bro?" I heard from the doorway, and when I turned to look it was Mark, who was standing there with a worried look on his face. "Maybe you need to lay down, Justin."

With that, Mark stepped into the bathroom and wrapped an arm around Justin as he led him out to the hallway. I followed them to Justin's room and watched as Mark protectively guided Justin to a chair and had him sit down. I decided to make myself useful, so I pulled his sheets back and fluffed his pillow as Mark got down on one knee and talked to Justin.

"Where's my brother?" Justin asked, obviously still in a daze and unsure of his surroundings.

"I'm right here buddy," we heard as his brother made his way into the room with Kate right by his side. "Are you going to be okay?"

"I don't know," Justin said, sounding as if he were about to cry. "I feel dizzy and I'm hot."

"He needs something to drink," Mark said decisively as he looked up at the pair, who looked concerned. Kate turned on a dime and walked to the kitchen. By the time she returned with a bottle of spring water from the refrigerator, Justin's brother was helping him up and gingerly guiding him to his bed. He got Justin to lay down, then he took the water from Kate with a warm smile and even a thank you, before he removed the cap and held it up to his brother's lips.

Justin took a few small sips, then he laid down on his back. Mark walked out of the room for a minute, but he was back in a flash with a wet washcloth, which he had folded long ways and laid over Justin's forehead. When it became clear that Justin was starting to recover, his brother turned the washcloth over and laid the cool side against his forehead, then he looked up and nodded at the three of us.

I felt awful guilty about leaving Justin alone in his room, but it was obvious that he had passed out and there was nothing more we could do for him. We spent the remainder of the night in the garage, keeping an eye on things and preparing for the party to end. The last person left at around two in the morning, and only when Mark had determined that he was sober enough to drive. While the party was still going on, though, we took turns going back in and checking on Justin, who was snoring loudly.

When everyone was gone, the four of us worked together to get the place cleaned up. Justin's brother had done a good job in keeping everyone confined to the garage and out of the house, which was where he was worried earlier on that everyone was going to end up. When we were finished cleaning the garage and taking the trash out, we all settled back down and smoked a joint. I found myself thinking inwardly that a joint would have been just what Justin could have used to settle his stomach and wondering how he was faring in his room.

That night Mark and I slept where we normally did, in Justin's brother's room. He and Kate bravely took his parent's room that night, which I found almost brazen. It didn't take a genius to figure out what was going to happen in there that night, and I realized that I wouldn't have been able to go through with having sex in my mom's bed or my dad's bed. It was too much.

It was a good thing for me that Mark and I weren't in one of my parents' bed that night. I stripped down to my briefs and climbed into the bed, watching as my boyfriend slowly and almost seductively took off each piece of clothing, one by one, as if he were intentionally trying to entice me. By the time he got down to his boxers I was as hard as a rock, already sure of what I wanted to do with him that night.

Actually, I had concocted the plan while Justin and I were working in the yard of the Priest from my grandparents' church. I was watching him work in the planter as I raked the grass that we had just mowed. I had never heard of anyone owning a lawnmower with no grass catcher, but that was exactly what this guy had. Even worse, he wanted his grass raked clean when we were done. I couldn't believe his nerve as the two of us were about to leave and he called after us, saying that he still had more for us to do.

But as I worked on raking the grass, I caught a glance of Justin bending over to scoop a pile of leaves out with his hands. I realized at the time that I was working in the yard of a Holy man, and that I was most likely committing a sin, but I couldn't help my thoughts. The outline of his butt cheeks was evident as his sweat pants rode up into his crack, and all I could think about was what we had done to get ourselves in the predicament we had found ourselves in.

Every detail of our morning came rushing back to me, and in that instant, I found myself unbelievably aroused. I turned my attention back to my work and soon, my thoughts turned to Mark and the things we did together. He initiated everything new we did, and I wanted to be the one to try something new for a change.

As he crawled in beside me, I snuggled up to him and shoved my hand down the front of his boxers, grabbing his hard on as I pressed my lips to his and accepted his delicious kiss.

Ok, nothing new there.

As our kiss intensified, I managed to slide his boxers all the way down, then I broke our kiss and went down on him, taking his throbbing member into my mouth, running my tongue over its head as I cupped his balls in my right hand.

Nothing new there either.

While I was blowing my boyfriend, I felt his fingertips gently cascading down my spine, lightly brushing each vertebrae and sending shivers through me as he neared my horny bottom, which was calling out for him to enter me.

Still nothing new.

As my tongue ran over the head of his c***, I felt it twitching as he slid a finger into my hot hole and I could feel the pressure mounting in his balls. I continued to suck and lick and soon, I was moving in time with his finger, which was now hitting my prostate with precision and putting goose bumps all over my body, then I felt a warm gush of cum flood my waiting mouth as I sucked it greedily from his spasming dick

It was the same thing we had done the time before.

When his cum quit pouring out, I sat up and swallowed, then I lapped at his semi hard c***, watching it deflate. As I lapped at his c***, I lifted it slightly and started to lick his ball sack too, rolling each one around in my mouth in an attempt to make his hard on come back so I could feel it slide deep inside of me.

Nothing was different.

With his nuts in my mouth, I lifted his legs up and practically swallowed his nut sack, then I let it go and spread his butt cheeks apart, buried my face in his crack, and lapped at his warm, inviting, sweet tasting hole.

Now that was definitely something new.

"Kevin," I heard him whimper from beneath me as I attacked his hole like a mad man. I was mesmerized by his hole, not wanting to pull my mouth away as I felt my rough tongue rake over his wrinkly, tight hole. The taste was incredible, and it was serving as an aphrodisiac that I couldn't seem to get enough of.

When I pulled away to look at the source of my pleasure, I marveled in its beauty. I didn't understand how something could be as complex as a butt hole. On one hand, I reasoned, it was a place where people farted and pooped from, and most people only used it for that purpose. But on the other hand, it had a more constructive use, as far as I was concerned. It was a place where I could experience the most incredible sensations just from letting Mark slide his hard on inside of it, and even a finger would do.

But when Mark ate me out for the first time, he gave me pleasures untold and piqued my interest in returning that pleasure. I didn't fully grasp the concept of what he was doing, and I was sure it was a one-way street. After all, he was licking my butt hole. I didn't see what good it could possibly do him, so I took it as an unselfish act on his part. Then I did it for Justin, and I realized what Mark was getting from it. It was a superb way for me to express my devotion to pleasing Mark or Justin, and at the same time, it was like heaven.

As I took in the sight of Marks silky smooth butt cheeks and his tight hole. I let my tongue travel from the bottom if his crack all the way to his ball sack, where I let my tongue continue its journey all the way to the tip of his dick, which was now as solid as granite. Then I zeroed in on his hot hole again and continued to eat it greedily for the next several minutes. I could hear him panting heavily, a sure indication that he was enjoying what I was doing for him and wouldn't mind if I wanted to continue indefinitely.

I stopped for two reasons....first, my tongue was getting tired. As much as I would have loved to stay there all-night and day for more, I couldn't sustain the motion due to fatigue. The other reason was a bit more selfish. I had my own needs. My body was calling out for sex. Sex from my boyfriend, who had a talent for satisfying my need anytime he was near. I crawled back up to the foot of the bed and collapsed on top of him, feeling his hands all over my back as they passionately moved about, passing over my butt cheeks and giving them sweet pinches that I took pleasure in.

"Wow, babe," he said as he slid his tongue out of my ear, where it had just been probing. "I wasn't expecting that."

"I wanted to do it for you," I responded, my voice a little hoarse from a dry throat. "I wanted to make you feel as good as you make me feel. My tongue's tired though."

With that, I felt him blowing in my ear, sending chills of delight all over my body and driving me crazy. I suddenly found the strength in my tongue to slip it deep into his mouth and let it tangle with his as his hard on poked me from behind. I started to ease back into it, taking in the pleasure it gave me as it slipped up inside and started its journey deep into my love tunnel, but he stopped me.

"Wait," he said with a smile as he pulled back out and patted my left butt cheek. "Lay down on your back."

I did what he asked me to do, and as he rolled over, I lifted my legs up and waited for him to enter me again. I felt his face smashing against my crack, and before I knew it, my toes were curling and my eyes were rolling back in my head as I writhed under his body. I selfishly pushed up with my forearms, bringing my bottom up to try to find a way to feel more pleasure than he was giving me, as if it were possible. The way his tongue was snaking around in my hole had me moaning loudly over and over again, and I had to wonder briefly if anyone could hear me.

About ten minutes later he pulled his face out and repositioned me as he lined his hard on up to my hole, then he gave a gentle push and entered me again. Once he was buried deep inside of me and I could feel his pubes brushing against my butt cheeks, I smiled up at him and offered him my lips for a kiss, which he accepted. He slowly started to move back and forth deep inside of me, and as his strokes got longer and more forceful, the waves of pleasure that took me over became more powerful.

It took less than a minute for me to cum the first time under the tremendous force of his hard on as it found my spot, hitting it repeatedly and prolonging an already intense orgasm. Once I recovered, he seemed to change his style a little bit, aiming the end of his c*** directly at my prostate and putting extra force behind each stroke. After about ten mind-blowing minutes of this, I came hard as his pace increased. My legs shook violently when it hit me, and I could feel the cum jetting from the end of my untouched erection, pooling up at the top of my chest with my first load.

As my orgasm was hitting me, I could feel my butt flexing and gripping his hard on with each stroke, grabbing the head and causing Mark to groan as he flooded my insides with a hot, copious load that filled me up to the top. He brought his face back down to mine and kissed me sweetly on the lips as he pulled his throbbing hard on out of me.

"I love you Kevin," he said passionately.

"I love you too Mark," I replied as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him again. "I wish we could just do this all day long, every day."

The sound of a flushing toilet woke me up the next morning, so I slowly extracted myself from Mark's embrace and got up to relieve my aching bladder. I slid my underwear back on, staggered into the bathroom, and turned on the light when I got the shock of my life. Justin was laying on the bathroom floor with his shirt off, shielding his eyes from the light.

"Are you okay?" I asked him worriedly when I saw him on the floor.

"I need someplace cold to lay down," he said miserably. "I tried to puke but I couldn't."

Minutes later Mark walked in behind me and gasped.

"Come on, Justin," he said as he helped him up off the floor. "You just need some fresh air. You're hung over."

With that, we each took a side and led him through the house and out to the garage. The air in there was cooler, but Mark said that wasn't enough. He took a folding chair and opened the door to the back yard, then he instructed Justin to sit in the doorway and relax while he went inside to find something for his stomach. While he was gone I found myself wanting to do whatever I could to make Justin feel better, so I grabbed another folding chair and set it up next to Justin, then I sat down and talked to him.

I put my arm around him and let him lean into me. I didn't care that his breath smelled like vomit again, or that he felt like dead weight. I had never seen him that way before, and I was a little panicked about the state he was in. When Mark came out of the house he had a small clear glass of Seven Up and his pouch with him. Justin's brother was right behind him, too, and he looked really upset at the site of Justin's misery.

Mark handed the glass to Justin's brother and stood back. I felt a little guilty that he was watching me comfort Justin, but he no clue about what had happened between us, so I didn't let it affect my gesture toward my friend. Besides, I knew that if it hadn't been me giving him comfort, it would have been Mark.

"Come on bud," Justin's brother said as he knelt down and held the glass to his brother's lips. "Sip on this and you'll start to feel better."

I felt Justin shift a little, then he lifted his weight off of me and leaned over into his brother, who enveloped Justin's shoulders with one arm and held the glass in place while he sipped. He pulled the glass back and kissed his brother on the forehead. He still looked distressed, but not as much as he had when he first walked out to the garage. He looked like he was about to hold the glass up to Justin's lips again when out of nowhere, a loud belch escaped from him and he smiled a little.

"Is that better?" his brother asked with a smile of his own, and Justin nodded. "Well finish this and I'll roll a joint, okay? That'll help you chase this hangover away."

Justin took the glass from his brother, who got up to go back in the house and retrieve his weed and some papers, beckoning Mark to follow him so he could roll it for us. When the door closed, Justin sipped his Seven Up and belched again. I watched as my best friend seemed to be tasting his own breath, and I could tell he wasn't enjoying it at all.

"Do you want a piece of gum?" I asked, eliciting a silent nod from him. "I'll be right back with it."

I went back inside and walked down the hallway to the room, where I found my jeans and searched the pockets for my pack of gum. I found what I was looking for and let my pants drop to the floor, then it dawned on me that I had been walking around in nothing but my white undies and that my legs were freezing. I also realized that I hadn't gone pee yet, so I put my jeans back on and slid a shirt over my head before I walked down the hall to the bathroom to drain my bladder.

I passed by the kitchen table on my way back out and pecked Mark on the cheek while he was in the process of chopping up a frosty looking bud. When I got back to Justin, he was sitting straight up and looking a little better. I handed him two sticks of Ice Breakers and watched him shove them both in his mouth, absent mindedly letting the foil wrappers fall the floor in his haste. I bent over in my chair and picked them up, rolling them between my fingertips as Justin chewed the gum. Out of habit I took a piece for myself too, revealing a little in the cool, fresh flavor explosion in my mouth that freshened my own morning breath and made feel a little more awake.

"Do you feel better now?" I asked softly as Justin turned and smiled shyly at me.

"Yeah," he said in a barely audible tone. "Do I still have bad breath?"

With that, he leaned over and blew his breath in my face lightly, and I giggled as I shook my head.

"It smells good," I said as I returned the gesture, sending a minty blast his way.

"Thanks for helping me Kevin," he said embarrassedly. "I guess I drank a little too much last night."

"A little?" I questioned him jokingly, and he smiled shyly again.

"Okay, a lot," he said with a silly grin. "I have a bad headache though."

Without thinking twice about it, I found myself wrapping my arms around him and pulling him into a hug. He rested his head on my shoulder and sighed as I ran my fingers through his hair sympathetically, wishing there was a way I could take his suffering away myself.

"Don't move," I said into his neck. "Just let me make you feel better, okay?"

"Okay," he answered me as he shifted his weight a little, making it more comfortable for the two of us to stay that way. "It's going to be a nice day, huh?"

"Yeah," I said, turning my head to look out into the yard with Justin. The sun was shining brightly, and the morning air was crisp as it flowed over our bodies. I felt Justin's head shift again, then I felt his smooth cheek rubbing against the side of mine as my body shivered with desire.

"You guys should really think about getting a room," Mark said out of the blue with a chuckle, snapping me out of my trance but not causing me to let go of our embrace.

"Shut up, smart a**," Justin said with a smile. "I don't feel good."

Justin's brother was laughing right behind Mark, who grinned at the two of us with a knowing look on his face He shook his head as if he were getting the cobwebs out before he sat down and lit the joint. Once he got it going, he passed it to Justin, who took it and hit it twice before passing it to me. Once I hit it and passed it off, I felt Mark's hand rubbing my back. I snuggled a little closer to Justin, but I turned and smiled at my boyfriend, holding my lips out for a kiss. He leaned over and pecked me on the lips, then he accepted the joint from Justin's brother.

As we were preparing to smoke the second joint, Kate walked out to the garage, took a seat on her boyfriend's lap, and yawned loudly. She looked a little oddly at Justin and I at first, but then she softened her expression. It seemed like she couldn't take her eyes off of us the whole time we were out there, even when Mark or Justin's brother were talking to her. When Justin nuzzled his head against my neck, she smiled and said, "That's so cute. You guys are such good friends."

"Yeah, they'll be moving in together in seven years," Mark joked with a smirk, and I reached over and smacked him on the arm.

"We're just friends," Justin griped as he tightened his grip around me.

"Are you sure?" his brother teased, causing Justin to raise his middle finger and smile.

"Stop it you two," Kate admonished them. "I think it's sweet that they're cuddling."

I looked over at Mark, who was grinning at the two of us again, and I had to wonder how much he had figured out. His expression was hard to read, but I figured he knew something was going on. I just didn't know how it made him feel.

He pulled another joint from the space between the back of his ear and his head, then he put it in his mouth and lit it up. He was about to pass it to me, but suddenly he pulled back.

"Not without a kiss," he said, still holding the hit in. I shrugged and puckered up, waiting for him to kiss me, but he shook his head.

"What?" I asked incredulously as the meaning of what he said started to become clear to me. I looked at Justin, who was smiling naughtily because he got it too, and I asked, "You mean us?"

He hit the joint again and passed it to Kate, who hit it and passed it to her boyfriend, who hit it and passed it back to Mark.

"Are you serious?" I gawked as Mark hit the joint again with a huge grin on his face.

"Fine," Justin said defiantly from my shoulder. "I'll do it."

I turned and looked at Justin for a moment and measured his expression. He was looking at Mark and his brother with daring eyes, and I knew he was serious. I looked back at Mark, who held the joint up as an offering, and then back to Justin, and I couldn't believe what we were about to go through with.

"So did you like it?" Mark asked as the two of us pulled out of the driveway in his car, on a Breakfast Jack run. Everyone was hungry but no one felt like cooking, so we settled on Jack In The Box. Their signature breakfast sandwich, the Breakfast Jack, is a perfectly proportioned serving of bread, egg, cheese and ham. I've seen my dad eat three of them at times, but I could barely get through one. When I suggested Jack In The Box, though, everyone spoke up and said they wanted Breakfast Jacks.

"It was okay," I shrugged, trying to be nonchalant about the kiss Justin and I shared.

"Just okay?" he pressed, and I knew he wasn't buying my answer. "It's alright if you liked it, Kevin. I know you have a crush on him."

"You do?" I found myself asking, not thinking about what I was saying. I knew I should have denied it as vehemently as possible, but for some reason, a denial didn't come out.

"I've always known it, babe," he said in a thoughtful tone as he gave me a small smile. "It doesn't bother me."

"Then why did you want us to kiss?" I asked, a little confused by the way he egged us on.

"I don't know," he said with a light shrug. "You guys looked so sweet this morning, Kevin. I thought it was cute."

I smiled over at him and he took my hand in his as we turned right on to Rail Road Avenue, the main street through Pittsburg and the street where almost every fast food restaurant, including Jack In The Box, was located. When we got there we got in a line of cars in the drive thru that stretched around the building.

"So how far have you two gone?" he asked me, his eyes telling me that he was well aware that we had already done more than kissed. I looked over at him with guilty eyes and knew I was busted, but he just gave my hand a gentle squeeze and lifted it to his lips so he could kiss it.

I felt so horrible that I had to look away. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes that I was desperately trying to blink away, but I knew it was no use. Finally I just shrugged my reply and let the tears fall down my cheeks. Mark was still holding my hand as he brought his right hand up to my face to wipe them away, then I heard his seatbelt click free. He reached over with his left arm and unbuckled my belt for me, then he pulled me into a hug.

"Don't cry babe," he said softly. "I'm not mad at you, Kevin. I love you and I just want you to be honest with me." His voice was so sincere, and his eyes were pleading with me. I just melted into his embrace and cried softly, mad at myself for betraying the trust of my boyfriend.

"I'm sorry Mark," I croaked tearfully, wishing there was a way I could turn back the clock and not give in to the lust I had in my heart for my best friend. "I don't want you to break up with me."

"I'm not babe," he said, his voice a little strangled. "I wouldn't hurt you that way, Kevin. I wouldn't do anything to hurt you."

"But I did something that hurt you," I sobbed as I felt his arms release me momentarily so he could pull forward with the line.

"You didn't hurt me, Kevin," he said sweetly. "I understand how you feel about Justin. I knew you liked him from the first day we met."

"You did?" I asked, wiping the tears from my eyes as we pulled forward again.

"Of course sweetie pie," he said affectionately, and my heart melted. Mark had a way of using pet names that made my head spin. "I thought it was cute that you have such a crush on him, too. I just didn't know that he was going to like you back."

"Neither did I," I said, chucking a little through my tears. "Every girl at school wants to go with him. I thought he wanted to be with a girl too."

"Give me a kiss," Mark said in a confident tone with a smile on his face. I smiled back and leaned over to give him a peck on the lips before the line moved again. When we got to the menu, Mark ordered fifteen Breakfast Jack's and pulled forward. I pulled twenty dollars out of my pocket but Mark wasn't having it. Instead, he pulled his sleek black wallet out and produced his own crisp twenty-dollar bill to pay with. As we pulled out onto Rail Road Avenue with our food, Mark reached over and took my hand again.

"So you never answered my question," he reminded me. I looked shyly over at him and realized he was smiling seductively, so I boldly told him the truth.

"Everything," I answered, then I gulped and waited to see what he was going to do.

"So that's why you were so good last night?" he asked with a knowing smile, and I smiled back and nodded before he went on. "Do you think you're going to keep messing with him?"

"No I'm going to stop," I promised him. "You're who I want."

He cleared his throat and looked straight ahead as we made a right turn that signaled to me that we were taking the long way on purpose.

"I know that," he said quietly. "But I know you like him too, babe. Just promise me that if you do anything with him, you'll be honest with me."

I looked over at him, totally confused with what he was presenting to me.

"What?" he asked, as if he didn't know why I was looking at him that way.

"I don't understand," I admitted.

"Just don't cheat with anyone else," he said. "I can live with you and Justin messing around. He's family to me, and I love you. I wouldn't do anything to ruin my relationship with you, or with him."

"But Mark, I'm not going to do that anymore," I said, trying to reason with him as we pulled back into the driveway.

"I know Kevin," he said with a small smile that told me he knew better. Without another word, he opened the car door and grabbed the two bags of Breakfast Jacks as he got out. I was speechless as I stepped out of the car and followed him to the door. It dawned on me right then and there that I hadn't had things figured out as well as I thought I did.

I was sure I had fooled my dad into thinking I was straight as an arrow, but he let me know in his own way that he knew something was different. I thought I had fooled Justin and his brother at first into thinking I was straight and that there was nothing going on between Mark and I, but they were a step ahead of me. I was sure that Justin wasn't interested in being anything but my friend, but slowly things developed between us and we ended up having sex.

At the same time, I thought I had done a pretty good job of keeping things from Mark. I was certain that he hadn't suspected a thing, and that we were in the clear. Justin and I had been in a routine after school of stopping at his house before I went home and fooling around in his room. I knew it was a little slutty of me to have sex with Justin when I had a boyfriend, especially since I knew I would be sleeping with Mark later on, but I was so aroused by him that I couldn't seem to make the right decisions. I figured that as long as Mark didn't figure us out I didn't have anything to worry about.

I had no idea at the time how wrong I was, but as we were getting ready to walk back into the house, the reality of the lie I had been living was right in front of my face. I felt a little remorseful that I had spent the better part of 4 months lying to people all around me who I loved and cared about. I also knew that it was time to stop the lies once and for all. It was time to start coming clean about my life, and not just to Mark, Justin and his brother.

I was living a bigger lie, and I knew it. I was different. My dad said so himself, and even though we didn't talk in detail about it, he told me in his own way that he was waiting for me to tell him what was going on in my mind. As Mark passed the sandwiches around the table, where we were all sitting, I got a little woozy for a moment when I realized that I had made a clear decision about what I wanted to do.

I was going to go home and come out to my dad.

Archived