The Talon House

Judge Accused of Masturbating Resigns

movieguy

Judge Accused of Masturbating Resigns

Thu Aug 19, 8:25 AM ET

OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. (Reuters) - An Oklahoma judge facing removal over charges that he masturbated and used a device for enhancing erections under his robes during trials said on Wednesday he would retire from the bench.

Creek County District Judge Donald Thompson, 57, wrote to Oklahoma Gov. Brad Henry resigning effective Sept. 1, a move that will allow him to retire with a full pension.

A former state representative and a judge for 22 years, Thompson was accused by state Attorney General Drew Edmondson of using a "p**** pump" to enhance erections during trials and exposing himself to a court reporter several times while masturbating on the bench.

The state Court on the Judiciary was scheduled to hear a motion on Friday to suspend Thompson.

The judge has denied the charges and did not refer to them in his letter of resignation.

"I have greatly enjoyed my public service and offer my gratitude for the public trust reposed in me during the terms I served," he said

news.yahoo.com