The Talon House

Thirsty Cowboy

movieguy

Thirsty Cowboy

Cowboy walks into a bar and just after two steps in, realizes it's a gay bar. "But what the heck," he says to himself, I'm really thirsty and need a drink."

When the gay waiter approaches, he says to the Cowboy, "What's the name of your p****, Cowboy?"

The cowboy quickly responses, "Look pal, I'm not here for any of that, all I want is a drink."

The bartender says, "I'm sorry man, but I can't serve you until you tell me the name of your p****. Mine for instance is called Nike, for the slogan 'Just Do It.' The guy down at the end, calls his Snickers. Because, 'It really Satisfies'."

The cowboy begins to look a little dumbfounded, so the bartender tells him he'll give him a few seconds to think it over.

The cowboy turns to his left, and asks the guy who's sipping on a beer, "Hey buddy, what's the name of yours?"

The guy looks back and with a smile says, "TIMEX."

The thirsty cowboy asks, "Why Timex?"

He proudly replies, "Cause it takes a 'Lickin and keeps on Tickin'!"

A little shaken, the cowboy turns to the guy on his right, who is sipping a fruity Margarita and says, "So, what do you call yours?"

The man turns to him and snootily exclaims, "FORD, because 'Quality is Job One'." Then immediately adds, "Have you driven a Ford, lately?"

Even more shaken now, the Cowboy has to think for a moment before he comes up with a name for his manhood.

Finally, he turns to the bartender and exclaims, "The name of my p**** is SECRET. Now give me a beer."

The bartender begins to pour the cowboy a beer, but with a puzzled look asks, "Why Secret?"

The cowboy arrogantly says, "Because it's, 'STRONG ENOUGH FOR A MAN, BUT MADE FOR A WOMAN'!"

Archived